4 Roseannes
2 NM
2 Expert Belt
2 Moonlight Stadiums
1 Great Ball

4 Special Dark
4 Call
2 Dark

Strategy : Use Spiritomb to stall and set up , Use Shiftry comboed with Memory berry to use Nuzleafs Blind allowing Shiftry's Body to make them flip tails , Expert belt can be added Shiftry's Seal Off for 80 and shutting off all bodies and powers the defending pokemon may have

any way help out where ya can

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ughhh - that´s a long setup - i would try it with something faster, because most of your oppenents won´t flip coins in the first turns....
your list should be like this

pokemon*23

4-2-4 shiftry
1-1 uxie(because of machamp)
3-3 weavile
1-1 ampharos
1 chatot
1 sableye

t/s/s*27

3 roseanne´s research
3 bebe´s search
1 luxury ball
3 bts
4 candy
2 moonlight
2 expert belt
1 warp point
2 night maintenance
4 prof. oaks visit
4 ssu

energy*10

4 darkness special
4 darkness basic
2 call special

- no claydol - yes well i think 1 uxie is enough because the only important thing is to get out weavile in your first (or second turn).

Dark that completely changes my strategy around making me rely on Expert belt which with shiftry is a bad combo since he isnt a heavy hitter.

Leeroy - thats not a bad idea

Ughh,
what´s up with you - expert belt is +20hp and plus 20 damage - shiftry would really be better with it....

Ughh,
what´s up with you - expert belt is +20hp and plus 20 damage - shiftry would really be better with it....

150 HP. Three energy for 80 damage and seal the active Pokemon's powers. That's not worth twoprizes.

I don't think Weavile is necessary, especially since you only need one energy to use Blind (which is your critical move). What's the point of Houndoom G? In exchange for those, I would say you need more than 2 searchable energy - 4 maybe - and I'd recommend Broken Time-Space and a Luxury Ball.

Dugtrio PL and Ariados MT are both good combos for this.

You should put what kind of shiftry you have in there there is one from dimond and pearl but his attack only shuts off pokebodys and powers on there turn not in between turns just makeing sure you know this and i just feel i played more diffcult decks then this one and shiftry with memory berry on it it will only do 10 or more with the special dark energy on it.

Kayle - Houndoom G is to handle Dialga G since im using Dark Nrg it just seemed like a smart play to Nix one of my biggest threats

Dark - as stated since i dont run SSUs or Nidoqueen it would suck giving up 2 prizes

ThePliskin - its the one from RR with unlucky wind , the ultimate goal would be 3 Special dark doing 40 per turn and making them flip and ultimately Failing because of unlucky wind

Ill look into Ariados not sure what it does, But I do like the Dugtrio thought plus its dugtro its a pimp pokemon

I ran a 3-3 Dugtrio when I played this.

- 1 Great Ball
+ 1 Luxury Ball

- 1 Houndoom
+ 1 Relicanth SV

Relicanth SV will hit unown Gs. And those willl ruin our deck

oh, come on there is an attack for two energies....
let´s say that if you are playing ssu and giratina you may do 70 damage plus counfusion....
that´s better than your worse nuzleaf-kombo

Oh jeeze so much anger over cards, no drama llama plzkthx.

I just say run dugtrio, and if you still wanted to be mean dind a way to maybe put nidoking (I think its RR)

If you somehow don't manage to get dugtio set up and they still attack they take 20 dmg its pretty nasty and can be a hard hitter

-1 Memory Berry
-1 Great Ball
-2 Night Maintenance
-2 Rare Candy

+1 Palmer
+1 Vs Seeker
+ 3 Cynthia's Guidance
+1 Cynthia's Feelings

Cynthia's Guidance are amazing with a Spiritomb Setup.
Also Palmer instead of Night Maintenance because of the popularity of Spiritomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back