2xHolon Mentor
2xHolon Scientist
4xCursed Stone

Energyx18
10xWater
4xDarkness
3xBoost
1xDark Metal(HP)

Spoilers for Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry ex from EX:Crystal Guardians(Next set to be released)(from pokebeach.com thank you WPM):

Seedot – Grass – HP40
Basic Pokemon

[C] Headbutt: 10 damage.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Nuzleaf - Darkness – HP80
Stage 1

[C] Self Charge: Attach a Darkness Energy from your hand to Nuzleaf
[C][C][C] Lunge: 40 damage.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: Psychic
Retreat: 1

Shiftry ex - Darkness – HP140
Stage 2

Poke-Body: Dark Eyes
Whenever 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon uses a Poke-Power, afterwards, place 2 damage counters
on that Pokemon.

[D][C] Target Attack: Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. If that Pokemon already
has damage counters on it, this attack does 50 damage instead.
[D][C][C] Slicing Blade: 70 damage.

Weakness: Grass/Fighting
Resistance: Psychic
Retreat: none

Strategy:The strategy is to use cursed stone with either feraligatr ex(prevent from using powers) or shiftry ex(2 counters wen opponent activates power). Tsunami helps to place counters on every pokemon so that Target attack can attack any pokemon for 50 damage. I am having a problem with placing more draw cards.Please post your fixes!!! This deck is (DX-on)btw

Last edited:
lol all you have is 1 noob reply. rofl. you know what can damage the bench for 2 energies and is a basic? NOSEPASS EM. OMG. See you don't have to waste 2 prizes damaging the bench =O IT'S THAT AMAZING. and there's collect which let's you draw a card. !!! you msut be thinking why you didn't thought of that earlier! lol I am da proest l33t pokeman player.

Actually there is a pokemon better than nosepass as it requires 1 energy, but is stage one. It hits the bench harder though, and will put shiftry ex into the top tier come next rotation. Use pokebeach or pokepedia, you'll find it. I like your list though, good job and good luck!

i may be mistaken but how does shiftry go together with gtr EX??
gatr stops powers i beleive and shiftry EX forces the opponent to take 20 damage when they USE the power.

dobsonr said:
Actually there is a pokemon better than nosepass as it requires 1 energy, but is stage one. It hits the bench harder though, and will put shiftry ex into the top tier come next rotation. Use pokebeach or pokepedia, you'll find it. I like your list though, good job and good luck!

Could you be talking about Glalie EM? Maybe even Weezing DS, whose Poke-Body synchronizes well with your deck idea? Then again, he could be talking about Raichu d, but his Zzzap attack also hurts Shiftry ex.

The DX Seedot has better attacks (Collect can be very helpful early in the game). As for which Nuzleaf to use, it's a toss-up. DX's has good attacks, LM's Plunder attack can come in handy, but for sheer speed, CG's is probably the best.

Also, you should try to squeeze in 1-2 more Transceivers in there.

- Croatian_Nidoking

Heh, I was joking when I was typing that reply. Anyways, Dunsparce is better, as you can draw 2 cards, and once you are done you can confuse and switch.

List of Stage 1s that hit bench

Claydol HP(Not bad, since it covers Shifrty's weakness)
Donphan(Requires fighting for 10 to all, not that good)
Glalie EM (Not bad, potential 60)
Gyarados DX (Magikarp is crap)
Raichu d (Hurts Shifrty ex, so no.)
Seaking DX (Only 3 pokemon, but doesn't need coloured energies and doesn't have retreat cost)
Weezing(Not bad, if included will hurt pokeboies and pokepowers)

Last edited:
Thanx for the replies guys KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

Sceptilerancher:The Shiftry is actually in with its poke-body so that if by some chance my opponent is able to use his poke-powers(through Seal counter from the new Gardevoir ex delta or some other card i do not know), i can still punish him with its Poke-Body+Cursed Stone. He can also Snipe the bench with target attack and i can spread damage all round the pokemon thorugh target attack and tsunami, leaving most of them vulnerable to Sore Spot

ok dobby it toke you to get me posting here and you had to drop the dime np thou heres this guys and girls

Pokemon 18
4x Koffing
4x Weazing ( 2x Liability 2x Body odor)
4x Seedot
2x Nuzleaf
3x Shiftry eX
1x Mew Ex

Trainers 26
3x Trans
2x Mentor
2x Scientist
1x Farmer
4x PETM
3x Holon Advent
4x Rare Candy
4x Curse Stone
3x Reversals

Energy 16
4x Darkness
4x Holon Pokes
2x Cyclone
6x Grass

i've playtested it and it rips next format apart

Zacharyfoo said:
Thanx for the replies guys KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

Sceptilerancher:The Shiftry is actually in with its poke-body so that if by some chance my opponent is able to use his poke-powers(through Seal counter from the new Gardevoir ex delta or some other card i do not know), i can still punish him with its Poke-Body+Cursed Stone. He can also Snipe the bench with target attack and i can spread damage all round the pokemon thorugh target attack and tsunami, leaving most of them vulnerable to Sore Spot
yeah, but thats a waste of a line. You WANT your opponenet to use em, not stop him, then there is absolutely no point. Shiftry just takes up unwanted space. Take either Gatr or Shiftry out, which ever techs.

Lm it helps fight off shiftry's weakness most times of fighting and Grass which are mostly give or take weak to psychic and then for 2 nrg you copy the shiftry's first atk or what ever its very nice. o and the Adventurers are TVR's they have seamed to work best and will be replaced with oaks or copy cats which ever gets reprinted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back