Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Shining Latias Deck That Works!!!(Unlimited or E-on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharyfoo

Pokemon
1xLatias*
4xMudkip
3xMarshtomp
3xSwampert
2xSwampert ex
3xCharmander
2xCharmeleon
1xCharizard ex
1xWobuffet
1xDeoxys ex(normal)
2xDunsparce

Trainers
3xProfesser Elms Training Method
2xStevens Advice
2xLady Outing
2xSwitch
1xUnderground Expedition
1xTown Volunteers
1xBalloon Berry
Energy
6xFire
6xPsychic
8xWater
2xBoost Energy

Strategy:
Ok strategy is to get out Latias* as soon as possible
then power him up with Lady Outing
Wobuffet is for stall and Deoxys ex(normal) is in there in case there is a guy wo is energy mad.
Charizard ex is to clear the way for Latias*.

Hi Zacharyfoo,

I see you really want to fit in the cards you got for pre-release (Latias* and Deoxys EX). However, pardon me but i don't really see the synergy and the potential in this deck to deal big ammounts of damage to non-ex decks which are pretty big in the area like Dark T-tar and Dark Dragonite. Pardon me for saying but this deck focuses on a little too many EXs in the case of Charizard EX and Swarmpert EX. I suggest sticking to one, most preferably Swarmpert EX. You should include a couple of Rare Candies for quick evolutions of your Swarmperts. You should include a swifter second line for counter measures if necessary as Latias* takes care of most, if not all EX evolutions or basics. Suggest putting in about 2 Strength Charms to kill the bigger boys of EXs. Hope this helps, you have the final say...

Cephiro

since this is unlimited use Miracle enrgy in this deck, and take out the swampert line and add in the base set blasty it ll work way better

Cephiro:TY for your reply i'll try to change the deck a bit but i still wanna keep the charizard ex(not using burn down but using slash)and the Latias* is for Basic/Ex pokemons.Btw i think overall,the ndeck is quite good and decks in MY area use tons of ex(about 5 to 7 per deck and most are energy crazy)thats why deoxys ex(normal is in there)
shinysquirtle:i have won 5 practice matches against a Magma and Swampert/Suicune EX deck.(lATIAS STAR WAS KILLING IN THE 4TH TURN AND CHARIZARD EX WIPED THE REST OUT

Last edited:
Jess:TY for your reply i'll try to change the deck a bit but i still wanna keep the charizard ex(not using burn down but using slash)and the Latias* is for Basic/Ex pokemons

wat talking u ,cephiro replied to your topic la not me (look at the names carefully,not avatar!)

i wonder wats charizard and swampert ex for? i rather use flygon (energy shower) with the * pokemon

srry but i dun have flygon and if u reed swampert ex's Hyper Pump atk carefully,it can use any form of basic energy and i edited the mistake already

oOo really?

Gimme some...please? I understand that your area uses a lot of EXs, in that case, why not try running one more Wobbuffett? I see you are using Charizard EX for the slash, but ask yourself, is 3 for 50 for an EX decent? (just giving you an idea of the current metagame, i understand you are thinking of using boost to power up this attack). Latias* is indeed good against EXs but remember you have to discard resources, so i'm thinking run 2 Town Volunteers instead to recurr your energies. Also, you might want to consider Warp Point over Switch for an even more disruptive positional control.

Cephiro

Last edited:
ya cephiro kinda thinking about 2x twon voluteers too.not really using boost for slash.thinkin about taking out boost for something better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back