Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

shiny blastoise plus more exs need to sell this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viva piñata

Hello pokegymers im here so to sell some stuff to feed my video game needs =]

Here are my rules

1. us and canada only if someone wants to buy something anywhere else I will ask for more shipping ...
UPDATE TO THIS RULE ANYTHING SOLD OUT OF THE US I WILL ASK FOR 4$ SHIPPING NO EXCEPTIONS SHIPPING HAS GONE UP PRETTY HIGHT FOR INTERNATIONAL AND I HAVE TO COVER SHIPPING,,,
2. serious buyers only

3. I ship everything in a bubble rap envelope or a reguler nice envelope with a top loader.

4. Paypal only I prefer it to be sent as a gift so no charges happen

NOTE : All cards list below are gim ment to played unless stated if you want to know the condition of a card lmk and I will tell you.

I know my prices and im very fair with them as well but feel free to counter offer if you like just dont lower the price to the point where you know I will def not accept. Just be fair ..

Haves

EVERYTHING LISTED BELOW MUST BE SOLD !!!!!!!

These are my cards I am selling ...

1x shiny blastoise 30$

1x emboar shiny 15$

1x serperior shiny 14$

1x articuno ex fa 14$

1x celebi ex fa 9$

1x terrakion ex fa 13$

1x registeel ex fa 14$

normal exs

1x terrakion ex 9$

3x rayqauza ex set 12$

3x giritina ex 8$

2x moltres ex 7$

1x articuno ex 12$

2x white kyruem ex bc 6$

1x black kyruem ex bc 8$

2x shaymin ex 8$

1x celebi ex 6$

2x cresselia ex 7$

1x zekrom ex 1 tin 3$

2x white kyurem ex plasma 8$

1x black kyurem ex plasma 16$

1x zapdos ex 9$

other stuff

1x dowsing machine 10$

1x victory piece 3$

2x gold potion 7$

2x comp search 15$

2x kling klang plasma 12$

6x lasers 5 $

If your looking for staff or reguler event pomos ask me I have many from the past 6 years =]

Last edited:
Will buy these if mint:

3x cheren Full art 15$
3x skyla full art 23$
1x raikou ex full art 15$
1x raikou ex 10$
1x victini full art 6$
1x charizard bc foil 2$
2x kyruem nv foil 3$

Please PM to confirm. Thanks.

I've been able to pick up my last 4 FA Keldeo EX's at $33 shipped.
If you can do this price, I will purchase yours as well.
I can pay immediately via paypal.

do you still have 1 Skyla FA and 1 Keldeo EX FA? i live in europe and i am wondering how much shipping cost do you want for 2 cards.

Also are any of your binders from EX: FRLG and/or EX:CG ?

EDIT: I would take skyla FA and keldeo ex FA depending on the shipping cost and paypal fees ( i cant pay via gift, so i can take the fees)

Last edited:
I decided I want the black Play! Pokemon binder as well. PM me to confirm on that when you reply for my Keldeo purchase. $10 shipped is perfectly fine.

Do you have any reg Flygon??

I want the rh you have listed for $2 and I may want the Vibrava as well as any rh trapinch you have...let me know what you got and I will make an offer.

Thanks

madchamp I can upload or send you pics later but they are all tourney binders from past years the infernape is red and has the other evos on it as well the hgss is like the mat they made with ho oh lugia on it the giritins are purple with him on the middle

also I just got rid of the flygon but found a foil in one of my binders I also have pre release flygons but would want 2.50 for em lmk

ace they are pending right now in another deal if they fall through ill let you know =]

pokephreak ill let you know right now they are in another deal but nothing confirmed yet ...

yes it is a 3 ring very very sturdy thick card board binder and I have 4 pre release ones the reg foil set one and I 2 extra flygon staff but I would ask 6$ ea for em

So what would be the best price you could do on this??

1 HGSS 3 Ring Binder
1 Reg Flygon BC
3 Pre-Release Flygon BC
1 Flygon Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back