Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Shunown

Status
Not open for further replies.

saferkian

Well, i was thinking of replacing the FRLG Marowak For Unown V, the deck is like this:

Pokemon: 19
4 nincada
4 shedinja DX
4 Plusle DX
2 Unown V
1 Unown M
1 Unown B
2 Deoxis Ex Speed
1 Deoxis Ex Defense

Energy: 15
11 psychic Energy
4 Ciclone Energy

Trainers: 25
3 Steven's Advice
4 Swoop Teleporter (to discard more pokemon)
3 Celio's network
1 Rocket's Admin
2 Pokemon Retriever
3 mary's Request
1 scott
1 Stone Proyect
3 Stadiums
2 sitrus berry
3 Claw Fossil

Strat, start with plusle, search for 4 nincadas, evolve them with unown M and celio's. Then hit with Shedinjas until you have the discard pile full of pokemon, then deal 90 damage with Unown V (Vengance). Deoxis Ex is for backup damage.
any ideas?

Last edited:
One problem I see is that Claw Fossil is not legal (not yet, anyways).
So:
- 1 Stone Project
- 3 Claw Fossil
+ 4 Reversal/ER2/POW

GL

marowak is better, as you can hit your oppenents bench pokemon as well. shejenja is good, but, lets face it, it aint that good, 50 hp pokemon, sure your oppenent doenst draw a prize when it is KO'ed, but 2 damage coutners is WEAK!, and by the time u get 6 poke's in the discard, your on your back feeting running hoping to start hitting them with unknown. it wont be fast enough

My suggestion, go with Marowak, forget the unknowns, USE tvr and rockets missions to discard pokemon. that will ehlp, u can do a t4 90 damage(going second) by use dark marowak as well, with TVR and Rockets Mission

okey, thnx for the suggestions, i was thinking to replace the marowak, but you are right, it has more HP and hits the bench.

close the tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back