Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Silver with Gold Pikachu Sleeves

pikachual

Does anyone know the value of a set of 60 sleeves of the Gold Pikachu and silver background? They are the ones which Japan players earned in tournaments, Thank you.

Yes the gold have gone for 100+ easily and if anything they will be worth that again very shortly due to they are not so easily aquired anymore.:wink: We have 3 sets and 2 silver sets which i plan on using for premiere events.:thumb: Plus they kick but on the much cheesier sleeves that have been produced since like the blah darkrai and shaymin........

I have only popped on here once and a while to see what the scoop was. I'm glad I caught this thread. The Gold pickachu sleeves are worth $100. Without a doubt they are the best sleeves I ever played with. If anybody on this site ever has the chance spend the bucks, well worth it. The difference is a Pontiac or a Cadillac. nuff said.
By the way I sold mine to someone on this site. I now play with my ORANGE Pokeball sleeves, a tad rarer than the pickachu. No more competitive just fun with the kids, A lesson I also had too learn by leaving the tourneys.

I have only popped on here once and a while to see what the scoop was. I'm glad I caught this thread. The Gold pickachu sleeves are worth $100. Without a doubt they are the best sleeves I ever played with. If anybody on this site ever has the chance spend the bucks, well worth it. The difference is a Pontiac or a Cadillac. nuff said.
By the way I sold mine to someone on this site. I now play with my ORANGE Pokeball sleeves, a tad rarer than the pickachu. No more competitive just fun with the kids, A lesson I also had too learn by leaving the tourneys.

The pikachu sleeves are definitely not the best ones out there. Regular Shaymin or Giratina are better in the long run, and the grey Pokeball sleeves (the 10 year old ones) are the BEST. I don't you if you've tried them, but you should. Though, the Pika sleeves ARE nice, but after a while they start to tear, at least in my experience. I'm yet to see a grey PB sleeve tear.

Back