Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

siviper

Seviper/Skuntank is a neat combo, but it can't really stand up to all the top decks out there, that's probably why.

Seviper takes 2 turns to set up, is an easy KO, and if Poison Structure gets Power Sprayed or Mesprit locked . . . what is it going to do?

I actually run a Seviper/Skuntank deck. Not to hard to turn one it. I Use Celibi Prime/Unown Q attached. Attach a psycic to Seviper, forest breath a grass, then free retreat the Celibi. Going second with a Collector gets it going around 80% of the time. Drop a snow point and belt, it has 130 hp, and hits for 100 plus the poison (goodbye Gengar). Biggest bonus is that it is really fun to play. Mespirit ruins your day, but two Skunktanks solves most sprays. Plus recovery is instant with a Pokemon Rescue and energy in hand. Crobat G, and turns take out big guys. I also run an Azelf X for weakness.
Very fun deck.

I actually run a Seviper/Skuntank deck. Not to hard to turn one it. I Use Celibi Prime/Unown Q attached. Attach a psycic to Seviper, forest breath a grass, then free retreat the Celibi. Going second with a Collector gets it going around 80% of the time. Drop a snow point and belt, it has 130 hp, and hits for 100 plus the poison (goodbye Gengar). Biggest bonus is that it is really fun to play. Mespirit ruins your day, but two Skunktanks solves most sprays. Plus recovery is instant with a Pokemon Rescue and energy in hand. Crobat G, and turns take out big guys. I also run an Azelf X for weakness.
Very fun deck.

that is freaking awesome. Way to make a nice rogue man. I am tempted to try this now!

Very fun deck.

This sounds cool.

I can't see it taking down anything that heals or uses a warp/seeker strategy though.

Steelix, Dialgachomp, Luxchomp, Gyarados to name a few. It's like this a lot with a cool deck idea. It works well, but it just dies to the popular top tier decks.

It has a hard time with those kinds of decks for sure, but so do most decks that I have played don't one shot every time they attack. I really have only played it at League. I Judge more than I play. However, doing 110 damage for two energy with a 130 HP goes through lots of stuff. And when it sets up turn one, it is really fun! :smile:

Ya, it sounds like a good league deck. Let me emphasize that it's a good LEAGUE deck, so people don't confuse it with being tourney worthy. If I had a league to go to, I would honestly show up every week with something wonderfully weird and fun like this. I might even venture out and try it at a Battle Road. However, I would never use it at anything bigger than that, definitely nothing major.

I ran this deck at fl states and it was a bad day. I went 2-6 and and one was a donk. The high light was I beat a lostgar deck with my teched honchcrow g. Lol

Ya, it sounds like a good league deck. Let me emphasize that it's a good LEAGUE deck, so people don't confuse it with being tourney worthy. If I had a league to go to, I would honestly show up every week with something wonderfully weird and fun like this. I might even venture out and try it at a Battle Road. However, I would never use it at anything bigger than that, definitely nothing major.

cool story bro.

Some of us just don't get a kick out of luxchomp though - in any setting.

I really would like to know how this deck does against Vilegar - sounds like a pretty nice matchup. There are PLENTY of vilegars in my area so...

DON'T overtech. Consistency is the main priority. You really only need Vipers, 'tanks, Uxies and the optional bats. To quote Tony Stark, 'Thats how dad did it, thats how America does it, and its worked out pretty well so far. To peace.'

I must say i am surprised that there is no disscusion about siviper skuntnank.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129221

._.

Anyway, I don't think it's really viable. 80 a turn, woopdeedoo.

The other issues include low HP and Powerlock. I played against one at League, and I was playing Machamp/Mesprit, and with a consistent Powerlock I was easily able to get the prize lead. By the time I lost the lock, I already took 4 prizes.

Back