Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Skateboarders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarmory777

Hey dudes and dudets. Anyone here a skateboard or a surfer? I am and I love to shread whenever I get board. Wanted to see if theres anyone else out there that plays pokemon and is a hardcore skater as well.

I use to skateboard, but i sucked so i gave up
Some injuries while skateboarding
-chipped bone in elbow
-sprained wrist
-sprained ankle
-teeth knocked out
-concusion
-sacked (cough:downthere:cough)
-bruises, cuts, bloody noses etc

see what i mean?

I would love to surf, but i live in Alberta -_-

Last edited:
I play alittle THUG every now and then, man do I PWN Mr. Hawk everytime.

I don't really skate but i play THPS and THUG all the time. My favorite thing to do is miss a jump or something so i hit my head and bleed :lol: Im so violent!

Don't be scared about getting hurt, You could stay inside and play video games instead of skateboard, but when you walk down the stairs you could fall and break your jaw. Life is dangerous, and dangerous = fun! :clap:

yea I kno of woodward, never got a chance to go, But BEX injuries are part of the game. I've SHATTERED my knee, was out for about 6 months. Knicked a nut. Scratched up my face pretty bad, that wasn't to attractive. cracked a few ribs, like well all of them.....but wounds heal, chicks dig scars, glory last forever. I do aggresive skate. That was my first love, I entered a few compatitions, never really won, but definatly placed. Then me and my friend took up skateboarding since skating went down alot. but I still got my skates, and I still skate alot.

ShinySquirtle: what type of blades u got?
Gnarlychar, Mac5hoops: what kind of boards do you carry? All hardware and wheels, and do u have any favorites?

K2's are nice. I have El Toros, but I customized the wheels and bearings with street wheels and some abec 7 bearings.

Lord Broly: it is for punks.lol.

lol. Depends on who you skate with. I skate wit my surfer friends, skating is surfing on a none windy day. Great fun, but were clean. I keep it clean cuz I gotta stay in shape for my weightlifting team.

I used to skate but it got too mainstream so I gave it up. Now you can't go anywhere without seeing someone wearing a pair of adios. ;/

btw emericas were the best shoes ever. I wish i had a pair right now.

I used to dskate, also.
i had just gotten down a perfect olie, and some dude right next to me pulled of a kickflip and landed it on my head.
Ever since that day...

"Ey, Enrique, I'm gonna kickflip offa your head!!!"
For a couple of months after that, that has been the insult of the neighborhood.
That and, "Get outta here with your cheatin watermelon head!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back