Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SKY Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host
Could I put two psychic on a ditto, when facing a rayquaza ex, then discard the two psychic and OHKO the rayquaza? Meaning, the two psychic count as all types, meaning that one stands for a fire and an electric and the other stands for a electric and I discard both, doing 80, times 2 for weakness, OHKO'ing the rayquaza EX. Is that legal?

Let's see... 40 plus 40, times two for weakness... that equals 160! Yep, that sounds right to me. And while we're on the subject of Skyridge Ditto, here's some more fuel from the Compendium-EX:
== COPY (Ditto - Skyridge)

Q. If I use Skyridge Ditto's "Copy" attack and choose my opponent's Rayquaza-EX's "Dragon Burst" attack, would I have to discard ALL of my Basic Energy cards?
A. Ditto's "Prismatic Body" Poke-BODY says that all basic energy provides EVERY TYPE of energy, much like Rainbow Energy does. So no matter which energy type you choose to discard for Dragon Burst, all Basic Energy cards would have to be discarded because they would be providing all types simultaneously. (Feb 20, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Have fun,
- CHRISBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back