2 Oracle
2 Town Volunteers
2 Rare Candy
2 Fan Club

Energy-17
10 Psychic
3 Boost
4 Warp

This is my first attempt at Slaking so I'd like some advice. Slaking is simple pwnage against every other eon deck. Blaziken, "Godevoir", Sceptile, etc. There aren't any really great (F) pokemon in Eon, so Slaking has no true rivals.

Last edited:
Well for Fighting there still is the rogue Armaldo.
You should use 1 or 2 free-retreat Marril to switch/Warp Point for. A Delcatty or a Furret could be good but I can't think of where to make room right now.

Even if a lone fighting deck comes along, Wobbuffet could take it. I think you should drop both the Dunsparces for 2 Mewtwo ex. Mewtwo ex can counter fighting (2HKO Armaldo, what psychic weak dude can take 120 damage? ;x) and provides a great back-up hitter; Plus Wynaut does what Dunsparce can except Wynaut can search for evolutions. I would drop the boost for 3 more psychic energy and a copycat/prof. birch while dropping rare candy for 2 more of copycat/prof. birch. With boost you'd be wasting TWO energy to attack, and you may not even KO the poke. Rare Candy would only allow you to attack turn two and it would be extremely difficult to pull of more Criticals' when you don't have any energy (turn 2-psychic, boost, attack, no more energy, have to nab another boost AND psychic just to attack). I think Oran Berry > Potion, because you can already heal Slaking with Memory Berry/Slack Off, but Potion would allow you to attach a Memory Berry and heal at the same time. But why would you want to Potion if you're attaching a Memory Berry? You're either A.) Raging (defeating the purpose of removing two damage counters) or B.) Using Slack-Off; and there is the possibility of attaching before a Research/Copycat.

Oracle seems iffy to me. I only have one because it's nice late-game to get those last two key cards, but two seems one-too many. I dunno, it's totally up to you. I would try to add Warp Point, because most things on your opponent's bench will have less than 100hp, probably :thumb:

Please explain how this is "pwnage" against godevoir. I mean mewtwo ex alone wont kill it all you gotta do is attach a psychic to mewtwo use its power and it ohko's the mewtwo =\ And slaking doesnt ohko it so I just dont see how.

Now blaziken I can see it doing better against because you kill everything in one hit so I can see that. but blaziken can do the same so it should be even imo but I havent tested this match up so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back