Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sleeves

supertyranitar

http://www.kmcsleeves.com/IMAGEgallery5.htm

I was wondering if these sleeves would be considered legal. They're KMC's, but they've got designs on them - I myself wouldn't really consider it art work, but, at the same time, I realize that it could be construed as such. I wasn't sure where else to post this, so I figured this was the best place.

No designs of any kind are allowed, with exception of official Pokemon designs.

No, they would not be legal. Sorry.

IIRC the only 'official' Pokemon sleeves not allowed are the Walking Starter ones, because they don't have solid-coloured edges.

IIRC the only 'official' Pokemon sleeves not allowed are the Walking Starter ones, because they don't have solid-coloured edges.

You also have the US Pokemon sleeves that the pokemon were in blocks and the legendary birds too. They didnt have a solid border either.

Keith

You also have the US Pokemon sleeves that the pokemon were in blocks and the legendary birds too. They didnt have a solid border either.

Keith

I believe there were 3 sets of those sleeves. The Legendary Birds; the one with Rayquaza, Plusle, and Minun; and one other that I just can't remember off the top of my head...

I believe there were 3 sets of those sleeves. The Legendary Birds; the one with Rayquaza, Plusle, and Minun; and one other that I just can't remember off the top of my head...

The other set was the Aqua Magma set.

Ah, I forgot about those ones.

I do wish those rose-patterned ones were legal. My local card shop got them in a while ago, and I almost bought some until I remembered I could only use them at unofficial events. -_-;

Thanks Eeveelover.

Yeah, I wish they were legal too. They look really nice, and I've seen them irl before, and liked them. It's a real shame.

Solid Borders - too bad the artwork is not Pokemon - unless it can be proven that that is a real evolution of Grumpig...

Nice find! I know one person in Pokemon that would love those sleeves.

The metal rose one are so nice. I have a pack of pink ones for pre-releases and other casual events. Preeeeeeety.

Yah, I use non legal sleeves at league for fun, then switch them over for tournaments. Something about anime sleeves that make them so nifty.

Back