Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sling Bag Added to Pokemon Professor Rewards

meganium45

OK, be JEALOUS all!!!

The sling bag, much like the Worlds Staff Sling Bag, I assume, has been added to the Pokemon Rewards for Professor Points!

Only 70 points (too bad you can only get one!)

Talk to you soon!

M45

meganium45 said:
OK, be JEALOUS all!!!

The sling bag, much like the Worlds Staff Sling Bag, I assume, has been added to the Pokemon Rewards for Professor Points!

Only 70 points (too bad you can only get one!)

Talk to you soon!

M45
I saw that earlier, logged into check my stats and then my Prof. Points and noticed I had 10 expiring, so I scrolled down to look for something to order and saw it. Can't wait for it arrive~. :D

They are nice and sturdy. I use mine from Worlds to carry papers back and forth from school..Teachers can get away with looking goofy.

Clay M

I use my World's (Staff-less) slingover for College. :3 Its a tight fit sometimes depending how much I have to carry, right now I only have two classes a day so it holds it all fairly easy. However, next semester I'll probably have to upgrade to my World's Competiors backpack. :3 Depends on how many books (and how huge they are) I guess. :D

I would use my Pokemon Worlds Bookbag but no one there knows I play Pokemon though. I couldn't care less anyways.

sigh...i only have 10 pts and i expire november 15th...
how the heck will i accumulate 70 pts when i become a prof. again in may???

He gets points like nothing. Remember: he runs at least 2 leagues (that's the number, right Vince?), at least 1 tourney a week, and at least 3 tourneys in every premier cycle. 70 pts is nothing to him.

To us regular Profs and LLs, it could be a big deal, really. 70 points is a lot when there's very little we can do to earn them...

I'm not trying to sound bitter, even though it comes accross that way...

bullados said:
To us regular Profs and LLs, it could be a big deal, really. 70 points is a lot when there's very little we can do to earn them...

Then maybe you should get together with Vince and learn his Jedi ways. Vince "gets points like nothing" because he works his butt off to promote Pokemon.

Honestly, if every Professor worked as hard as Vince does, I'd have to make Professor Rolexes just to give you guys something to buy with all those credits. Besides, if everything in the store cost 20 credits, how exciting would that be?

I will do what Mike says but I need to know how easy it is to promote Pokemon?

Back on Topic: As soon as I get 70 Points total, That's mine!

1 league,a tourny or two a month, and citys are coming up so judging. not that hard.

when mike said that they would be adding new stuff to the professor order that will cost more points, i saved sence i got back from worlds. i got mine on order.

im still hoping for a 120 oz. professor mug. that would be nice. anyway, i need to send an e-mail to mike about the quality of professor shirts.

-Professor ultimatedra

Blastoise-shellshocker said:
I will do what Mike says but I need to know how easy it is to promote Pokemon?
It's VERY easy! :biggrin:

As stated above, you pretty much have to run a league and also run some tournaments on the side if you want to get a good amont of professor points. Doing such things is one of many ways to promote Pokemon. The "hard" part is finding a venue space of your own that is willing to devote a league every week at a given time frame.

You can also apply to become a TO if you aren't one already. Once you are a TO, you can schedule your own tournaments, which automatically give you 10 points towards your credits once you REPORT for a particular tournament. When you REPORT for each league season (if you are a LL/LO) you get 25 points automatically as well.

You can also participate in other "side" events to help promote the game. Such events include writing articles for OP about certain topics. If your article is lucky enough to be accepted, you will also get points for each article accepted. I'm not sure if the points vary, but I got 25 points for my Slowking article.

I'm kinda like Vince, where I have more points than I know what to do with. If you can't become a LL, you can still become a TO and run events on the side at a league that you attend. If there are other TO's at your league, try working something out with them and see if you guys can alternate who schedules/runs a tournament and etc.

Here in Denver, we only have 2 big Leagues with 9 professors. :eek: When it comes down to major events, not every professor gets their shot at judging a major event since the PTO only picks those who he feels will do the best possible job for that particular event. Seniority can also be a factor as well.

So what do you do when there is TOO much help available for a certain limit of positions available?? EXPAND!!! Form a branch and do your own thing to promote the game and bring in more players! :thumb:

Usually I try to convince my other professors to start their own leagues or schedule their own events if they want to help promote the game and get compensation for it. If we can get more leagues popping up around Denver, then we can also be more able to give all the professors a fair shot at running/help running their own events when it comes down to expanding and promoting.

I saw the bag on the professor rewards site and i like it. I need to save a little more but i know ill save to get that. Very nice gift given by POP once again. :biggrin:

I've got mine ordered! Can't wait to see it! Sounds great! Was a great surprise to see something new there on the form! Thanks! Oh and ultimatedra, I like that Prof mug idea!

wow this is a toughie...hmmmmmm?? not sure what to do?? I have the one from WORLDS '05 (staffed in FREE PLAY AREA), but a PROF ONE, WHOA!!! :biggrin: I remember Mike saying that more stuff would be added...hmmmm, what to do?? but a PROF ONE, too cool. I just might have to get one :wink: I've got the points, so why not!!

Keep em coming Mike and thanks POP, awesome JOB!!

Jess_E

Back