2 Transceiver
2 Mentor
2 Scientist
3 Admin
2 Steven's Advice
4 Sitrus Berry
4 Rare Candy

Trainers: 27

Strategy here is probably pretty obvious. You load your bench with Slowbro and When your Butterfree is damaged you move it all to Slowbro and heal it with his body and a sitrus berry or 2 and Heal energy. Its a really fun deck to play around with. The down side is it has an atuo loss to a bunch of decks out there. A cool thing is it has an auto win to a bunch of stuff to. This is what I think about the matchups,

LBS - Loss ( Because they can Ohko it with both there attackers. )
Queen - Win ( Because the're weak and they usually can't hit for 100 )
Medicham ex - Win ( only because you can simply swarm him with Slowbro )
Rocklock - Win ( Becaue you will heal any damage they will do to you. )
Ludicargo - Win ( Because unless you play more then 3 benched they can't hit you for 100 )
ZRE - Loss ( Your weak, plain and simple )
SMP - Loss ( It can hit for 100 and he's resistant to you )
T2 RK9 - Loss ( It can hit for 100 )
Tyroot - Loss ( It can easilly hit for 100 )

And you can probably figure out by now what it will beat and what it will lose to. I don't think its very competitive right now, but it looked like a cool deck to mess around with. Any and all comments are welcomed.

Last edited:
Seems like a pretty fun deck. Have you thought about Energy Root so you can load more damage onto 'Bro? Hmm, or maybe not since you're playing Sitrus and it would hurt Butterfree.

I thought of that, but it wouldn't work because all the bodies and powers in this deck are needed to make thge deck work and Energy Root will shut them down.

Cool idea. Maybe with a couple protective orbs you could turn the ZRE macth up around. Also instead of PokePark how about a Couple Low Pressure Systeam (Reprinted in POP3) giving Buterfree + 10 HP Yes it is a stadium and is Counter Quickly but being able to avoid being shot by Steelix is a big plus.

I once made a deck like this for use with the old Sceptile ex. Butterfree is an interesting choice. I recommend adding Milotic or Blissey ex.

SilverTrainer said:
I once made a deck like this for use with the old Sceptile ex. Butterfree is an interesting choice. I recommend adding Milotic or Blissey ex.

I could fit in a Milotic, what do you think I should take out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back