Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Snagging (Spoilers!)

Swmpert 2004

Haven't snagged a pokemon in Colosseum? No worries!
Correct me if Im wrong. And add how to recapture a pokemon if I didn't list it.

How to recapure Makuhita- once you beat the guy with the Tyranitar (I think its Es Cades pokemon), go to Es Cades office and the guy with the makuhita will be there.

How to recapture the starters- once you visit Realagam Tower and get all the ID cards, go through the pokeball tube and go through the left door. the guy behind the counter has the starter and is really Rosso/Verede/Bluno.

How to recapture the pokemon in the duel square- you have infinate chances on catching those pokemon. You can battle the trainers at the square as much as you like.

How to reacapture meditite, Swablu, and Dunsparce- you can battle them as much as you like in Pyrite Cave.

How to recapture Sudowoodo- once you enter Realagam Tower, Miror B will have him there because he gives out the Red ID card.

How to recapture Entei, Suicune, and Raikou- They are at Realagam tower giving out Id cards identical to their types except for Entei.

If you failed to snag any from Cipher Peons (ex. Ledian and Yanma), you can find them again in the Snagem Hideout.

If you failed to snag Sudowoodo, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune at Realgam Tower, you can find them again in the Deep Colosseum.

If you failed to snag Remoraid and Mantine, you can find them in the cave where you first fought Miror B. (after you beat Evice)

corrections by Raikou Trainer

More soon!

Last edited:
I need to know about the ones in Pyrite Building - front desk area - do they re-appear somewhere after beating the 'final boss'?? TIA!

If you failed to snag any from Cipher Peons (ex. Ledian and Yanma), you can find them again in the Snagem Hideout. (this will answer your question RainbowRichards)

If you failed to snag Sudowoodo, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune at Realgam Tower, you can find them again in the Deep Colosseum.

If you failed to snag Remoraid and Mantine, you can find them in the cave where you first fought Miror B. (after you beat Evice)

Heh Heh..... I forgot about that. He He...

..OK ill cut to the chase. Ill add corections in Red from other members. But MAKE SURE that correction is right.

10 days later...
What? What did I say to get this thread go down???

Last edited:
Back