2 Focus
2 Energy charge
2 scoop up
2 copycat
(35 trainer)

4 Double colorless
4 darkness
4 rainbow

i have touble againest cleffas. do u think it has too many trainers?
Open to any suggestions. Thanks for ur fixes

I would suggest SS Dunsparce to get basics for Sneasel's Beat Up.Your trainers are too random for my taste, Try using staples likeGOW, FB, GB, ER, and SER, then go to draw power/search engine. If you have room after that then add the extra stuff. That's all for me!
-Swampert

SwampertEX said:
I would suggest SS Dunsparce to get basics for Sneasel's Beat Up.Your trainers are too random for my taste, Try using staples likeGOW, FB, GB, ER, and SER, then go to draw power/search engine. If you have room after that then add the extra stuff. That's all for me!
-Swampert

Those aren't staples... Staple= played in every deck.. Not one of those is played in every deck... The closest thing to a staple there is GOW/FB/GB. Normally people go either GOW or DG and FB or GB... but rarely ever both.

SSdunsparce=slow in unlimited, use Pokemon fan club.

You need Cleffa in this deck. Drop 2 Plus power and 2 Scoop up for Four Cleffa.
Drop the Erikas Jigglypuff for Lass.

Switch the Professor oak and copycat numbers (4 Copycat/2oak) You're giving them a huge hand then taking it away... take advantage of it first.. why discard your hand for 7 cards when you can shuffle it in for like 11 cards... then imposter oaks revenge them... plus Copycat will save your resources and trainers/energy/pokemon for later.

I would say,

-3 Gligar
+2 Tyrouge
-1 Sneasal (4 is overkill, even with 8 Darks...)
-1 Erika's Jiggly
+3 Cleffa
-1 Oak
-2 Copycat
+3 Oaks Research or Desert Shaman
-4 Erika
+2 Plus Power
+2 SER
-2 Rainbow
+2 Recycle
-3 IOR
+2 Fan Club
+1 Town Volunteers

This will allow more draw, more physical power. If you consider using a defualt stadium, there are 2 I recomend, Cinnibar Gym, or Radio Tower. Radio Tower is very beneficial, but helps opponent as well, Cinnibar, well doesnt hurt you, even if they do use Blaines Pokemon, since you arent using water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back