Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

...so my house was robbed...

Where are those Mounties when you need them?

No, seriously, that's awful. My house was robbed before, but it was only in the construction stage. The plumbing pipes are only temporarily installed a few months into the building phase, and construction companies get discounts on them, but they go for a FORTUNE anywhere else. We had to pay for the cost of the replacement set of pipes because our construction company was a miser, but it's horrible that you had to go through something like that.

It was an old questionaire that i had done when i was in grade 3. They circled the question and left it. The question was "Is your house safe, and how do you know?"

Thatd scare the crapola out of me. Sorry to here this happen to you. :frown:

So sorry to hear it. Hope you guys can recover from this, and hopefully you can find/replace some of your things. That sucks so badly. I have sympathy for you, though.

It was an old questionaire that i had done when i was in grade 3. They circled the question and left it. The question was "Is your house safe, and how do you know?"

the nerve of ppl to do something like that =/ unbelievable. I hope they caught and punished. When things like this happen, you kinda wish we had the same punishment system as Iraq =/

I feel for ya and I hope everything turns out alright

something similar happened to my engilsh teacher.

when she was out, her house was broken into buy some 12 yr old kids, possibly under the influence of alchohol. They trashed her laptop, ripped memorable photos, smashed antiques and caused destruction throughtout her house. Luckily they were caught, but all they got was a slap on the wrist and some community service. The kids parents were too poor to pay for the damage.

i hate people like those, who dont respect others and their property.

anyways, i feel sorry for ya
i hope you catch the ******* who did it

I am super religious. Well not like Ned Flanders, but i mean i have like Crosses and all these figures all over my house. My mom was saying how God had saved us. And for that i thank him. For if anyone was home, I couldn't imagine what would happen.

that happened to me once in 2nd grade. i was at recess and a robber came into our class room and stole the teacher's purse. luckily our teacher got bac her purse while it was on the ground near a dumpster.

I'd suggest reciprocation if you can figure out who did it, but somehow that's "not right." Aside from that the only thing you really can do is just make sure it doesn't happen again. Cagey men in dark glasses with strange bulges in their jackets are an excellent deterrent, but overkill. Don't think I'm making light of the situation, I'm actually not, I'm just saying that **** happens, you do whatever you can about it when you can (in this case, probably not much), then move on.

when she was out, her house was broken into buy some 12 yr old kids, possibly under the influence of alchohol. They trashed her laptop, ripped memorable photos, smashed antiques and caused destruction throughtout her house. Luckily they were caught, but all they got was a slap on the wrist and some community service. The kids parents were too poor to pay for the damage.

Yeah, to all the Americans, in Canada there's something called the Young Offenders Act, which does basically nothing but ensure that minors aren't punished with anything more than a slap on the wrist, because there's the chance of "reforming" them. It's a ****ing crock but that's the way it works: if you're a minor and you commit a crime, you will not be punished (well, basically, you might get a few hours of community service or a fine but that's it).

when I was in 5th grade, some kids (on a Staurday) broke into my school(smashed a window) and destroyed 18 COMPUTERS!!! they were caught on videotape, and got 7 hours of community service, and a $50 fine. for breaking 18 computers.

Man, I really feel sorry for you. Hopefully you can find the people who broke in, and hopefully get your stuff back.

Best of luck.

When it rain, it usually poors. Sorry for you all's troubles.

A side note- your shirt that you got the pen on, soak the area with Hair Spray (Aqua Net or any other kind in a can). Hair spray does wonders on taking pen out!!

mac5hoops said:
when I was in 5th grade, some kids (on a Staurday) broke into my school(smashed a window) and destroyed 18 COMPUTERS!!! they were caught on videotape, and got 7 hours of community service, and a $50 fine. for breaking 18 computers.

only $50 each!!! That's barely anything to buy new computers!!!

food dumped on the ground

o_O? wonder how it get there...

sorry to hear tat ,lyk something, remember the dates when u are unlucky then try to avoid those unlucky incident every month of tat date.I tried this and it helps me alot

mewsmom said:
When it rain, it usually poors. Sorry for you all's troubles.

A side note- your shirt that you got the pen on, soak the area with Hair Spray (Aqua Net or any other kind in a can). Hair spray does wonders on taking pen out!!

I'm not sure if that will work. you know those shirts that have the cheap plasticy prints on it that sooner or later break apart...it got on that...but its slowly going away.

Anyways the cop came checked the house, then the detective came and searched for finger prints. I didn't get to see though because my friends took me out.

Not to make light of the situation, but I'm about to.

mewsmom said:
Sorta reminds me of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". "All of life's physical ailments can be cured with Windex".

Back