Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Soccer match at the Hilton America Players Vs Europe Players Who Want To Play?

TcgPlayer2006

Hello people! I am from Argentina, i will be arriving to the Hilton the 14th in the morning and securely i will be going to Disney that day, so my idea is to make a Soccer match with players of the America Continent vs players of Europe Continent, i think that all will play must have invitation to worlds because if we will play the 15th the players that must play LCQ will not have time for the soccer match.
I don`t know how big are the area for play, we can do 6 vs 6 or 11 vs 11? Well anyone that want to play let me know here and in what side are you playing to make the Soccer Team of both sides. Seeya in Orlando!

If I end up going and my two left toes heal by then, count me in

I'll be playing for Team America obviously :cool:

No invite yet though, so I'll be in the grinder. Scratch that thought then. I'm in if rescheduled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didsomeone made a thread about it like... three mmonths ago? About a football match?

just curious?? for the players from Mexico, Chile, Argentina and whomever else...what TEAM would they play on ?????? I mean, they're not from EUROPE ???

just wondering???

JessE

i dont think hilton has a soccer field.
anyway, i'm so bad playing soccer that its not even funny.
but i'd join for the fun.

DUDE!

I am so in! I have played soccer my whole life.

Wait...I am not sure what hotel I am staying in. If I am staying in the Hilton, I will be able to make it.

Pablo we can play in the Golf field, hahaha! I thought that the Hilton have a Soccer Field but well let me know Pablo if you found where we can play; Agus, Diego and me am in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back