Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

soccer match before the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that can organize an mini soccer tournament interested on participate please sign in this post your team =P the teams are conformed for 5 players 4 and 1 goalkepper ok

my team is

diegoy
sebastianlugo
raichu88
kevin89
matias

sign your team :thumb:

instead of getting teams registered we should define where and when we will play, because everyone will be all over the place and people might forget about it and stuff, sooo we really only have to set that up, and then we work out the teams with the players we have when we are about to start.

@ Seba, How about Agustin?

We should first arrange a place and a time for it, and then make a list of interested people.
After that, we could make teams.

My bad then I thought you run around in Pink Tee's for fun.

Anyways your signature shows why your wearing pink tee's

Kevin89 said:
@ Seba, How about Agustin?

We should first arrange a place and a time for it, and then make a list of interested people.
After that, we could make teams.

hahaha agustin only play with barbies of your sister hahaha

only good players =D

Pablo has a point, people are going to sign up then not be there, etc. We need to find a place to meet then devide up teams

ARe you allowed to use the soccer stadium place.

Meaby Jeanette will play to, depending on the day and time.

Of course you are. You will be regularly staying in Hilton for that time.

Question is, if they charge a fee for using it (likely).

if we pay between all of us it probably wont be much

we just REALLY need to set a time and date for this, Thursday many people wont be there, Friday I dunno if all of you guys are already qualified or not, we could play whilst the grinder is going on, but also probably most of you (us) will want to eat at the party thingy, Saturday is definately a no because of the main event, and Sunday it is possible for the people who do not get Top 32, and Monday most will leave so its hard setting it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back