Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sold Out - Please Close/Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster

Codes will be sent by PM or email. Prices are set. Paypal gift only.

Xx Legendary Treasures - Sold Out
Xx Flashfire - Sold Out

Last edited:
Codes will be sent by PM or email. Prices are set. Paypal gift only.

148x Boundaries Crossed - .30 ea
224x Plasma Freeze - .30 ea
212x Plasma Blast - .30 ea
208x Legendary Treasures - .25 ea
160x XY - .35 ea
248x Flashfire - .35 ea

I'd be interested in buying in bulk flashfire codes 100-150 maybe more and 30-50 plasma blast packs

I'd be interested in buying in bulk flashfire codes 100-150 maybe more and 30-50 plasma blast packs

OK, let me know the set(s) and quantity of codes you want. Then I'll PM you my Paypal address and I'll PM or email (whichever you prefer) the codes within several hours of receiving payment.

Interested in buying what you have left. Can you LMK what you have left and we can see if we can work something out??! Thanks!

Interested in buying what you have left. Can you LMK what you have left and we can see if we can work something out??! Thanks!

I actually have a huge inventory of codes, much more than currently listed. It's about 3000 total codes of the sets I have listed so you're probably better off telling me the set(s) and quantity of codes you want. Unless you want to buy the whole lot, in which case I can give a detailed breakdown.

How many plasma freeze codes do you have? Can you go down to .25 on boundaries crossed codes?

Also, do you have plasma storm codes (and how many)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back