Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Solved. Please Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacruel13

[DEL]I need a program like Paint but is not Paint. I like Paint for simple images that don't have much detail, so I don't want to use Paint.net or Gimp, etc. Paint also messed up on me making an image like, 50000 pixels long.[/DEL]

Solved*

Last edited:
Something simple? I'd give Fireworks MX a shot. It's by Macromedia (now owned by Adobe). It's like an advanced paint, but it's not too different. The only problem is getting it- it can be costly. :X What system does your computer run?

Saying Paint wont work for you when doing images 5000pixels long?

Get some more ram, that'll slove your problem. Kthx.

Wow, people in this thread are really stupid. PAINT KEEPS MESSING UP ON ME AND MAKING IMAGES THAT LONG! WHEN I GO INTO ATRIBUTES IT SAYS THAT THE IMAGE IS ONLY 700 SOMETHING.

Ether get more RAM and that might solve the problem. I don't know Paint to crash a computer unless the problem is that Paint has a corrupted file or .dll. How old is your computer?

About 1-2 years old. Either you post helpful stuff about getting a new program in place of paint or how to fix paint. I'm getting tired of crap like "You need more RAM" or "Don't make images that big". "It's so damn stupid.

It got fixed. I don't know how it happened, but some "HP Solution Update" thing came up and then Paint started working normally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back