Status
Not open for further replies.

flariados

Pokemon: 16

3x absol ex
4x mareep
3x flaaffy
3x ampharos DP3
1x ampharos DF/Ampharos DP3 I can't choose which one.
2x raikou DP3

Trainers: 26

3x steven advice
2x copycat
2x team galatic's bet
2x scott
4x bebe's network
4x super scoop up
2x windstorm
2x holon legacy
2x warp point
1x castaway
1x strength charm
1x nightly garbage run

Energy: 18

4x Dark energy
14x Lightning energy

The strategy is spreading damage and to set up multiple ko's with ampharos attack.
I think that next season supporters will be rampant so every time they use a supporter they get 10 damage on each of their pokemon.

Mareep L.11 – Lightning – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[L] Thundershock: 10 damage. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
[L][C] Kerzap: 20 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 1

Flaaffy L.26 – Lightning – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Mareep

[C] Attract Current: 10 damage. Search your deck for a Lightning Energy and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[L][L][C] Electro Kick: 60 damage. Flip a coin, if tails Flaaffy does 10 damage to itself.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Retreat: 1

Ampharos L.52 – Lightning – HP130
Stage 2 – Evolves from Flaaffy

Poke-Body: Jamming
Whenever your opponent plays a Supporter card from his or her hand, after the effect of the Supporter card resolves, place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Pokemon. This Poke-Body can’t be used if another one of your Pokemon already used a Jamming Poke-Body.

[L][C][C] Cluster Bolt: 70 damage. You may discard all Lightning Energy attached to Ampharos. If you do, each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon that has any Energy attached to it takes 20 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (+30)
Retreat: 3

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
first whats raikur do and why not rainbow energy over dark

iu uses darkness nrg coz amphy's atk needs :lightning:colorless:colorless and then discard ALL :lightning.
If u put 1:lightning and 2 rainbows, u has to discard ALL energies on amphy! :lightning:dark::dark: is different.

anyway, i think this needs a starter

this is the spoiler of raikou

Raikou L.42 – Lightning – HP80
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Thunderclap
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you attach a Lightning Energy from your hand to this Pokemon. Place 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. This Power can’t be used if Energy is attached as an effect of an attack.

[L][L][L] Thunder Climb: 50 damage. Discard the top 3 cards from your deck, and do an additional 10 damage for each Lightning Energy that’s discarded. Then, take all of those Lightning Energy out of your discard pile and attach them to 1 of your Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Retreat: 2

and i dont really like a starter in this because i want to begin early with spreading damage and i think a starter just slows it down.

yeah, you're right about raikou, but wouldn't you prefer to attach energy to ampharos instead? raikou's attack is kinda risky... he could discard some important cards with his attack :S
but its a good strat nonetheless :D

i just like raikou in this deck because he can power ampharos up (i iam lucky) but i should run a nightly garbage run to bring important cards back.

If you count the remaining nrg on a search, then the size of your deck and it becomes a worthy gamble why not? Such a sour retreat cost. I'd go Empoleon/Ampharos/Absol ex/Mantine.

that's 2 stage 2's in a deck and it would hurt your consistancy.

Prinplup is the main poké, you may not even need any Empoleons. Without giant stump, empoleon + ampharos must stack. A non-ex attacker and a potential sniper fills gaps.

I'd rather use something like omastar+paleontologists, or lucario, or eeveelution with ampharos as a tech 2/1/2 line. He isn't too great of an attacker.

What's sick is that the pokemon that shut off bodies (lati@s) is being rotated (IIRC).

yea lati lock is going to be in most of my decks b/c shutting off bodies will be a major help in the format especially b/c of ampharos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back