Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some Water Pokémon

Water Adept

It´s my first creations....
Tentacool 40 HP (W)
Basic Pokémon
Poké-Body: Clear Body
Prevent all effects of attacks, except damage, done to Tentacool by the Attacking Pokémon.
(W) Acid 10
The Defending Pokémon can´t retreat until the end of your opponent´s next turn.
Weakness: L
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: C

Tentacruel 70 HP (W)
Stage 1 Pokémon - Evolves from Tentacool
Poké-Body: Clear Body
Prevent all effects os attacks, except damage, done to Tentacruel by the Attacking Pokémon.
(W) Water Gun 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each (W) energy attached to Tentacruel but not used to pay for this attack´s energy cost. You can´t add more than 20 damage in this way.
(WWC) Jellyfish Sting 20
The Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Paralyzed.
Weakness: L
Retreat Cost: None

Lapras 70 HP (W)
Basic Pokémon
(CC) Body Slam 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.
(WCC) Sheer Cold 30
Flip a coin. If heads, each Defending Pokémon can´t attack during your opponent´s next turn.
Weakness: M
Retreat Cost: CC
Well...what do you think about these???

Jellyfish Sting is too broken, you should change the attack into something like this:

[W][W][C] Jellyfish Sting 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Paralyzed.

Scepterion is right. You NEVER make an attack automatically paralyze. If they don't have switch or warp point or anything, that's basically an instant KO, since they can't do anything to defend themselves.
Other then that, not bad. A few grammar errors(in clear body, "the attacking pokemon" should be "your opponent's pokemon")

Apart from the paralyze thing, a pretty good job for a first-timer. Well done. :thumb:
To explore more about the joys of CaCing, check out Lorak's thread for tips and tricks.
That guy is soooo cool. Plus, he's a great role-model.

I must admit, your grammatical skills are impressive. You could find a very secure home in the CaC forums here. Here's my fix:

(W)(W)(C) - Jellyfish Sting - 20
The Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Paralyzed. Tentacruel can't attack or retreat during your next turn.

It's much harder to maintain an offensive in this way.

Hey Burninating_Torchic, the "Attacking Pokémon" part I take from the Regice ex Poké-Body, Crystal Body (actually... Crystal Body and Clear Body have the same effect.)...
Hey lunatone_solrock, is this thread tou talk about on Lorak´s signature(as a link)????
Hey LorakLucan... I prefer a coin flip instead of this....
(WWC) Jellyfish Sting 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Paralyzed.

And thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
response to the to me part- really? regice says that? I really don't think it's right...I dunno, Lorak, what do you think?
response to the to Lunatone_solrock part-yes, but not just that. Just look at the cards of the following 4 users for grammar help:
Burninating_Torchic
LorakLucan
PenguinMaster
Lunatone_Solrock
response to the to Lorak part-yes, I agree....the flipping the coin is much better, in my opinion.

Back