Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some (wicked?)cards

afstandopleren

Thought I'd make some since I haven't done that for so long.

Stone Structure - Stadium

Whenever you Evolve a Pokemon from your hand or put a Pokemon from your hand on the Bench, put 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.

-------------------------------
Distorted Structure - Stadium

Whenever your opponent Evolves 1 of his or her Pokemon from his or her hand, select 1 of your Evolved Pokemon and take the highest Stage of Evolution of that Pokemon back into your hand. (This counts as Devolving a Pokemon)

--------------------------------
Seer of the Future - Supporter

Each player flips all their Prizes face up. Then, each player picks up to 2 cards from their hand and exchange each with a card from their Prizes and put the Prizes face down again.

(You can't play Seer of the Future if their already is a Seer of the Future in your discard pile)
---------------------------------
Seer of the Past - Supporter

Each player may search their discard pile for up to 2 cards (except any ' Seer' cards) and put them in their hand. Then, search the deck for 1 card for every card put in hand this way and discard it. Shuffle the deck afterward.

(You can't play Seer of the Past if their already is a Seer of the Past in your discard pile)
---------------------------------
Seer of the Present - Supporter

You can only play this card from your hand. You can also only play this card if you haven't done anything yet during your turn.

Your opponent reveals his or her hand. You may choose 1 Trainer card you find there. Then both players use it's effect if possible. Then your opponent does the same.

(You can't play Seer of the Present if there already is a Seer of the Present in your discard pile.)

Last edited:
Does Seer of the Future Place 2 and Take 1, or Place 2 and Take 2? Sounds like it could leave you with 7 Prizes the way its worded now.

Hmm, I don't see it to be honest. The way I it says "Exchange" makes it already impossible to place more Prizes then you have left. But if you have any suggestions as how the wording should be, be my guest.

Those cards all sound lame and the first 2 don't even work. You need to make the Stadiums equal for both players. That's how Stadiums Work.

Arceus thinks theyre lame cuz it doesnt look like this:

------------------------------------------------------------

YOU WIN - Stadium

If you played this card this turn, YOU WIN
And it does 20 damage to each of your opponents Pokemon

Anyways, I think the idea is good, but how you word all these cards is too confusing. Imagine 7 year old juniors playing these cards, theyd be lost.

:lol:mad:YOU WIN Stadium! Yeah, I found it troubling to get it clear. English isn't even my mother language so any help will be welcome.

Arceus thinks theyre lame cuz it doesnt look like this:

YOU WIN - Stadium

If you played this card this turn, YOU WIN
And it does 20 damage to each of your opponents Pokemon

lolz good one but anyways im really not sure let my ask my friend and ill give you the right wording

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ok the first to would work out but i'll fix the last one to the best i can

Seer of the Future - Supporter

Each player flips all their Prizes face up. Then choose two cards from there prizes to there hand, then replace them with other cards from your hand. If you dont have two or more cards this card does nothing.

(You can't play Seer of the Future if their already is a Seer of the Future in your discard pile)

how does that sound now Arceus lol so go make your i win card so i can down it

Last edited:
Back