Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Something about the MD prerelease sleeves.

afstandopleren

I just noticed that there are some slight color differences in 2 of my 3 prerelease sleeves.

And now I am going to the Dutch Championships next Saturday and I want to know if I can still use them?

I know it might seem stupid but I just have to ask.

Dutch?
Hmm. Hape is very tough on checking sleeves, as I noticed when I was deck checking next to him at Worlds a couple of years ago. I suspect it might be a problem.

Lol, hape IS tough with checking sleeves sometimes, but he does great as TO
just bring some extra sleeves with you to be sure there's no problems ;)
i got some sleeves with scratches too, but i'll just take another set of sleeves to be sure.

Last edited:
The quality of the sleeves are 100% undamaged. However, as said, there is a slight color difference found in the green.
The league leader from my league pointed me while she played with them.
So when I came home, I could not help but check it for myself if 1 set of my MD sleeves had the same thing.
There really IS a clear difference between 2 shades of green. Not the eeveelutions, but the whole background green.
You have to put it into clear daylight to see it well but it still concerns me enough to ask...

The quality of the sleeves are 100% undamaged. However, as said, there is a slight color difference found in the green.
The league leader from my league pointed me while she played with them.
So when I came home, I could not help but check it for myself if 1 set of my MD sleeves had the same thing.
There really IS a clear difference between 2 shades of green. Not the eeveelutions, but the whole background green.
You have to put it into clear daylight to see it well but it still concerns me enough to ask...

If you have any worries at all, just use different sleeves.

Besides, posers use the pre sleeeves. Real men use hot pink, YGO-sized sleevies.

Back