Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Something bad happened

MoonGem

My New year so far has been terrible,Our house was broken into the 21st of January, they took all my Gamecube games including Pokemon Gala of Darkness my windwaker with my promotional disc, they stole my 2 SPs they took my sons ps2 his projector all our DVDs even my husbands Babylon5 seasons 1 and 3.
took my jewely some of it came from Greece,Isreal, and Japan.We know who did it, but the police won't do anything about it. I just want to talk to Pokepop and Sensei, does anyone know if they are still here? Pokepop remember you sent me that folder with Pikachu around the world ? They stepped on it and bent it up:frown: I'm so upset!!!

My New year so far has been terrible,Our house was broken into the 21st of January, they took all my Gamecube games including Pokemon Gala of Darkness my windwaker with my promotional disc, they stole my 2 SPs they took my sons ps2 his projector all our DVDs even my husbands Babylon5 seasons 1 and 3.
took my jewely some of it came from Greece,Isreal, and Japan.We know who did it, but the police won't do anything about it. I just want to talk to Pokepop and Sensei, does anyone know if they are still here? Pokepop remember you sent me that folder with Pikachu around the world ? They stepped on it and bent it up:frown: I'm so upset!!!

Pokepop is on A bit, I have never seen Sensei, but just PM them both. sorry to hear about that :(

Im really sorry to hear this... but if your 100% sure that you know who it is... Grab your sword and take care of it ^^ and by sword I mean a rocket launcher or shot gun...

MG: Sorry to hear you're having some bad times. You can email by clicking on my name over to the left and selecting "send email to PokePop"

Sensei dropped out of sight over a year ago.

Im really sorry to hear this... but if your 100% sure that you know who it is... Grab your sword and take care of it ^^ and by sword I mean a rocket launcher or shot gun...

If you're serious, then vigilante justice is not something to encourage. If you're joking, then you fail at making a joke about it.

In any case, there has to be something you can do, MoonGem. I find it pretty unbelievable that the cops would simply do nothing at all about a break-in.

The cops should do something...You can actually sue the Cops if you know who did it, and they dont investagate it...

Unless you are a lawyer, you shouldn't make statements like that. Likewise, each state is different, so you cannot make a blanket statement like that either. Sometimes, the police know exactly who did a crime, but w/o the evidence to prove it, it goes uncharged! (Trust me, I am a criminal defense lawyer)

Hopefully, a break come your way to get the case resolved and you get some items back or at least an Order for restitution. Also, if you believe you know who did it, you can take out a civil lawsuit for your losses. Civil suits have a lower burden of proof to succeed. GL

Keith

We are going to need Keith once States and Regionals start and people start lawyering the rules...

Back on topic, Sorry to hear about that.

Sometimes it makes one wonder just what goes thru a person's mind to commit any such act.

GL

Luckily, I have a 130 pound Chocolate Labrador Retriever that barks at anything and will rip off a hand if she feels like it....good 'ol Hershey...and the 3 little pups that jump on everyone they see...

OT: did he steal anything else that you aren't aware of?

I gave evidence to the police, haven't heard a thing:( they used my sons school backpack to take some of the items. my son got word that his backpack was behind the kids house over the fence. My husband and son checked it out sure enough there it was he took pictures of the inside of the backpack, and found my ring drawer to my jewelery box and 3 games. What can I do?

Call the Police again and ask for a superior. Advise them of the new info and ask for a report. Depending on your state and procedures, you may be able to contact the prosecutor's office directly and inform them of the situation also.

GL

Keith

Thank you Lawman:) I will call first thing in the morning. I lost so much stuff,but thank God we were not in the house when it happened.Family is more important than Material things which can be replaced,Family can't be replaced. I had already given them the information the day after we were robbed, and guess what the deputy said to me? He said to relax, its not like those C.S.I shows on tv.I said what? I don't watch those shows, he said just relax let us do our job, and we will call you. Can you believe the nerve of that deputy?

Well...what he said, it's true.

The wheels of the 'justice' system grind VERY slowly and it's NOT like tv or movies where everything is neatly tied up in an hour, a day, week or month.

Even what seems to be a simple open-and-shut case to you the victim will take months to resolve, I'm sure...especially since this is a crime against 'property' and not one where someone was injured or worse.

Good luck...

JMHO,
'mom

[edit] deleted really, really bad advice! Please don't post something like that again!- Pop

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ever so sorry to hear about this. But make sure you improve your security asap. I know someone who's house has been broken into 3 times in the past year, repeat visits are not uncommon - make sure your the most protected house on your street.

Best of luck in getting good results here.

put a few gaurd dogs in your front lawn, and when they bark alarms go off and spikes appear on your front lawn and a moat with alligators appear ;x

Back