3 Rare Candy
2 Warp Point
2 Team Galactic's Wager

17 Energy

4 Special Metal
2 Multi Energy
8 Basic Metal
3 Lightning

The main strat behind this deck is to tank up magnezone lv. x and paralyze for 80 or metal blast as the situation dictates. Jirachi is in there to help set up and make people with large retreat costs very sad. Palkia is in there to draw out claydols and benched heavy hitters waiting to beat the crap out of magnezone.

New list.

Pokemon: 23

3-1-3-1 Magnezone DP
2-2 Electivire SW
2-2 Claydol
4 Jirachi LA
1-1 Palkia DP
1 Azelf LA

Trainers: 20

4 Bebe’s Search
3 Roseanne’s Research
2 TGW
2 Energy Pickup
2 Night Maintenance
3 Rare Candy
2 Premier Ball
2 Warp Point

Energy: 17

4 Special Metal
6 Basic Metal
5 Lightning
2 Multi

Basic idea is to get out Magnezone Lv. X and loop Cyber Shocks and metal blasts till your opponent cries. Then you do it some more.

Jirachi is in as a starter because he gets you whatever you need - unless your opponent runs Rhyperior, in which case I will gladly Doom Desire him. =P

Palkia is in because of the free gust and healing statuses while doing it. Free retreat for everyone with zone x out is incredible. The only glitch I've run into while running this is finding out a way to level up Palkia without leaving myself vulnerable. The only effective way I've found for me to do it and get an attack in at the same time is Warp Point, but I can't depend on that with only two in the deck.

Azelf is in because I'm getting REALLY tired of having lv. X's prized.

Ideal setup is Magnezone X active, Magnezone, Claydol. Palkia Lv. X, Electivire and Jirachi on the bench.

Please reply with questions, comments, questions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back