Sunday, October 16th
Geek Xtreme Entertainment (GXE)
134 E. McNab Rd.
Pompano Beach, FL. 33060
Phone: 954-946-1516

Registration Time- 10:30am-11:15am
Start Time- 11:30am

Tournament Organizer- Larry Altavilla

Just a reminder for these tournaments decklists are required, players are advised to fill out a deck list before arriving to the tournament.

Click here for an online decklist maker

If you are unable to fill out your decklist prior to arrival to the tournament blank decklists will be on site for you to fill out. If you have to fill out a decklist on site please arrive as early as possible to avoid a Round 1 game loss. Players must be in the deck check line prior to the end of registration if they want to play in the tournament without a Round 1 game loss.

If you have any questions about Battle Road Tournaments please feel free to contact me at any time. Private Message me here on Pokegym or via email- [email protected].

Last edited:
Larry- Wish we could get down there but have other plans Saturday. Have fun and hope to see you guys soon!!

You will be missed. : X Hope you have a great time with your other plans. : D

For those attending this, get there early! I have a feeling this event is going to be rather huge. ^_^

Don't forget, like Larry said. Bringing a Pre-Filled out deck-list is advised. : D

Uhh, i'm kinda torn between Luxchomp or Gyarados.....

On the serious, thinking about attending. What should I be looking forward to?

Why thank you, PhatSound, for the explanation. I was leaning more towards if raffles will be given(as at most of the PokeLarry events i've been to, i've recieved raffle-topcut being a bonus ;) any players expected to travel down from up north, and lastly if there would be a representation of last year's worlds qualifiers, as in me, Juan Pablo A., Danny A., Grafton R.(from what i read on top, he wont be) Kevin K.? If any of these questions can be answered in a timely manner it would definitley help me decide in my choice of attending the event.

Thanks,

-Justin

Well, since I am none of those people. I can't say for sure, how ever.. I believe Juan P will be there, Danny deff, I believe Kobayashi said he would be there. ( Could have misread the chat fead on SFL pokeFB. ) As for the raffles, I can't speak for Larry. But I know he always does fun things to spice up event,s so I wouldn't be surprised if there was.

Back