5655 S. University Drive
Davie, FL. 33328

Registration Time- 11:00am-11:30am

Sunday, September 23rd
Noobie Games
726 W. 41st Street (2nd Floor)
Miami Beach, Florida, 33140

Registration Time- 1:00pm-1:30pm*
*Please give yourself additional time to getting to this tournament venue, finding the venue can be challenging if this is your first time visiting Noobie Games.

Directions and Parking Information Coming Soon

Tournament Organizer- Larry Altavilla

Just a reminder for these tournaments decklists are required, players are advised to fill out a deck list before arriving to the tournament.

Click here for an online decklist maker

If you are unable to fill out your decklist prior to arrival to the tournament blank decklists will be on site for you to fill out. If you have to fill out a decklist on site please arrive as early as possible to avoid a Round 1 game loss. Players must be in the deck check line prior to the end of registration if they want to play in the tournament without a Round 1 game loss.

If you have any questions about Battle Road Tournaments please feel free to contact me at any time. Private Message me here on Pokegym or via email- [email protected].

Don't forget other Autumn Battle Road events are held around the state of Florida. Please use the event locator on Pokemon.com to find tournaments in your area.

Last edited:
Back