Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Southern Regional Report

Heidi Craig

This was an amazing event!

I would like to thank all who came to the event. For the first time we had many players travel to the state of Florida. I would like to thank all the players who traveled. I hope we made you all feel welcome and you had a nice time.

I would like to thank my staff you guys Rocked!! Couldn’t have done it without you. I hope you guys get some much needed sleep today.

Rose- computers You just Rock!
Gwen and Dylnn-support and store with style
Denise-activities great job!

Judges
Ron R, Rick L, Phil M, Michelle P, and Mike F
You guys did an outstanding job! I would like to thank you all for the hard work and effort that helped make the day a success. We all worked great together as a team.

It was a pleasure working with all of the staff members.

I would also like to thank Pikabelle for coming out with the Pickchu car and the costumes what a nice touch to the day.

Now for the numbers and who placed where in the event:

Masters 74
Seniors 41
Juniors 40

Total 155

Below I tried to list who came from what states:

Florida 117
Georgia 8
Louisiana 7
Mississippi 1
Texas 10
South Carolina 1
Unknown 11

Final places of the players by age division. (I didn’t list deck types as to not upset anyone)

Masters
1st Eric C (FL)
2nd Stephen S (FL)
3rd John S (FL)
4th Omar I (FL)
5th Kyle S (FL)
6th Jin W (FL)
7th Miranda C (FL)
8th Zack F (FL)
9th Seth/ Sean P (TX)
10th Brent S (MS)
11th Paarth S (SC)
12th Craig A (GA)
13th Nick H (FL)
14th Nick F (GA)
15th Elizabeth S (LA)
16th Robert E (FL)

Seniors

1st Christian L (FL)
2nd Orion C (FL)
3rd Gregory C (FL)
4th Ryan S (FL)
5th Garrett F (FL)
6th Chris M (FL)
7th Caleb C (FL)
8th Bobby M (FL)

Juniors

1st Shakil B (FL)
2nd Brian H (LA)
3rd Grafton R (FL)
4th Matthew S (TX)
5th Daniel A (FL)
6th Victoria N (??)
7th Andrew H (FL)
8th Keegan A (GA)

Coloring Contest
15+ Hunter H
11-14 Caitlin C
10 and under Heidi G

You all colored some wonderful pictures!

I hope everybody had a great day, I know I enjoyed the event very much. See everybody on the flip side.

On a side note if anybody realizes they accidentally went home with an extra deck could you please contact me at [email protected] so we can get it back to the player.

Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, 155? Great job Heidi. Way to go Florida.

Now, ALL of you are invited to Texas for the Southern Plains Regionals where Heidi will be the HEAD JUDGE.

Heidi, it was a great pleasure working your event yesterday! You put on one of the best Regionals I've been a part of. Thanks for inviting me to help out!
Rick

i missed you babe. ;)

anyways you always pull high quality events and i'm proud to say i represented the MS crowd fairly well.

see ya next week?

-spaz

I <3 The Super Six! Omg my name made it on the list right at 16th! Thanks Heidi it was a great even I look forward to Battle Road.

you Are The Best Organizer Hands Down!! It's Always So Much Fun! I Wish Others Would Try To Take After You.

Eric C. Stephen S. John S. Jin W. Miranda C, nice to see all of you guys in top 8, gj GUYS ;)

ooo and cgrats to Orion on his 2nd place
<3

Last edited:
Back