5 water
5 psychic
4 fighting
2 lightning
1 dark
1 grass
18 total basic energy

strategy
lock and load the right energy on garchomp as fast as possible and then go to town. i thought i would try a soviet style draw engine (rather than claydol or furret) because it seemed like it might thin the deck of trainers faster, leaving more energy to be pulled with serene grace. porygon-z is only in as a tech/back up fighter.
the only main thing i don't like about this list is the utter lack of pluspowers as to get garchomp's damage to be magical 130 mark. i would even consider dropping the 2 night maintenance and 2 warp points for 4 pluspower in order to make an all out banzai style deck.

Ok, 4 crystal beach is probably unnecessary. So is 4 scott. You need some shuffle-draw so....

-2 Scott
-2 Beach
+1 Copycat
+2 Team Galactics Wager
+1 Pluspower? Not sure about last spot

I just played ChompKiss with a 1-1 Claydol tech at Regionals and I'd say take out some Crystal Beach for Windstorms. I was hit with Battle Frontiers and Cessation Crystals so the Windstorms really helped. And you should put in 1 fire as well for grass decks which are becoming more popular with Sceptile as a tech. Good luck!

Cool deck, I would take out a fighting for another dark, pesky banente decks have resistance.

-1 beach
-1 scott

+ 2 roseanne's

I personlly like this deck with claydol over porygon2.

hmm, I'd look back on the chocolate skittles deck for the energy list, that would work great in this deck as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back