Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speed Houndoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pokegym.net/forums/images/smilies/fire.png I always wanted to do a deck with Houndoom, but I never had card that makes combo. So, I've thinked a lot and decided to do this deck:

4-4 Houndoom (LA)
1-1 Heatran Lv. X
2 Rayquaza (LA)
2 Jirachi (LA)

1 Cyclone Energy
10 Fire Energy
5 Thunder energy

4 Quick Ball
4 Bebe's Search
4 Profesor Oak's Visit
4 Plus Power
4 Warp Point
3 Energy Search
2 Amulet Coin
2 Team Galactic's Wager
2 Premier Ball
1 Stark Mountain

Strategy: I pretend to use this deck so I can attack on the second turn with Houndoom, having less pokemon than the oponent, I cause 100, if not, only 60 (I can KO a basic pokemon like that). After, I put Rayquaza to recover my energy with Speed Gain and Stark Mountain. If I don't have Rayquaza, I use Heatran Lv.X, is easier to get back the energies. If I don't get the pokemon I want, I use Jirachi and Amulet coin, and acelerate more the game. I thin it is incomplete, bur is a good deck instead. http://pokegym.net/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif

Good deck, but in theese days, we have to fight againist many water decks =/

I would take out 1 rayquaza and 2 jyrachis to put a new tech or more trainers to draw ^^

good luck ^^ XD

:tongue:

4-4 Houndoom (LA)
1-1 Heatran Lv. X
2 Rayquaza (LA)
2 Jirachi (LA)

1 Cyclone Energy
10 Fire Energy
5 Thunder energy

4 Quick Ball
4 Bebe's Search
4 Rare Candy
4 Plus Power
4 Warp Point
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Energy Pickup
2 Felicity's
1 Stark Mountain
1 Team Galactic's Wager

All right you may be wondering why the crud did he put in rare candies but here's the reason. You'll wanna keep as little bench space as possible. So when a houndoom get's knocked out you can then just play a houndour rare candy houndoom. It's basically so you don't have to keep houndoors on the bench.

no torkoal? no rapidash? torkoal, 50% chance of par and burn. and rapidash two words"bench snipe", and its body "burning mane" causes burn.

Think about the prizes as well. Not having enough pokemon could, well cause a problem. Only if you're unlucky though.

u cant move :fire:energy from rayquaza using stark u can only move energy from :fighting:and:fire: pokemon 2 other :fighting:and:fire: pokemon

u cant move :fire:energy from rayquaza using stark u can only move energy from :fighting:and:fire: pokemon 2 other :fighting:and:fire: pokemon

The energy u move has to be :fire: or :fighting: on any
type of pokemon, but it has to end up on a :fire: or :fighting:
type pokemon..

My opponent played it which saved me once.
Moving a fighting energy from poliwrath to my
tech armaldo...

That's what I said... There is some people that don't read the card properly... I looked at Torkoal, it makes a good combo, I'll put 2 Torkoal, but I'll need two warp point, right??

take out 2 rayquaza and add another 1-1 heatran lv .x it lets you get him out way easier and rayquaza needs 4 energy to attack which just slows down houndoom remember your original strategy:I pretend to use this deck so I can attack on the second turn with Houndoom, having less pokemon than the oponent, I cause 100, if not, only 60 (I can KO a basic pokemon like that).plus if you have heatran on the bench houndoom can just get back the energies he discards with heatrans poke power:heat metal:eek:nce at the end of your turn, if heatran is on your bench, you may use this power. energy cards attached to your :fire: or :metal: active pokemon by using that pokemons attack this turn, attach up to 2 of those energy cards to that pokemon.

i also question the rayquaza. why do you really need it/ them. build up houndoom and get out heatran lv.X cause burn 30 in between turns and hopeful 100 every turn except when burning. so your looking at 60-100 then... well.... you knock out watevr it is except T-tar, kingdra, dusknoir X. but burn is your fall back for D-noir . and when you do use blower+. burn can only be caused when then pokemon has damage on it.

take out every other pokemon other than houndoom. to have anything else in a houndoom deck is folly. by even playing with heatran X in the deck you've given your opponent two potential spots for there bench which allows for themn to play there attacker there support and there second pokemon they will build over time. a good houndoom deck plays with a maximum of 8 pokemon; 4 houndour and 4 houndoom. there are othere ways of speeding up houndoom. However using any more pokemon beyond houndoom is going to result in the deck failing. if you want speed use energy pickup.

4-3 Houndoom (LA)
1 Houndoom(ge)
2 Rayquaza (LA)
2 Uxie LA
1 Uxie LvX

10 Fire Energy
2 Thunder energy
2 multi

4 Quick Ball
4 Bebe's Search
4 rose
4 great ball
4 pokedex handy 910
2 bucks
4 energy pickup
4 Warp Point
2 nm
1 tsd

With the new set coming out people may stray from decks like kingdra and be more apt to play grass decks because of shaymin and the new torterra. This deck should be seriously looked at as a states contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back