4-Professor Juniper
1-Colress

37-Trainers/Supporters

4-Prism Energy
4-Double Colorless Energy
4-Plasma Energy
2-Psychic energy

14-Energy

the point of the deck is to abuse Overflow and plasma gale the thundurus is for energy retrieval and deoxys is for the extra damage you want to be able to ohko everything even EX but since i have Prism I was Thinking about 2-Psychic Energy instead of Lighting also maybe snorlax so i can use deoxys ability at the same time it's speed lugia so how can i make this deck work a little faster i find i can drop some cards but idk for what.

Last edited:
I'd suggest replacing both Ultra Balls (although these can be useful to "dump" cards into your discard pile) with another Bicycle and Shadow Triad.

For the energy, I too run 14 and find that is a good number for me. But, I do run more Basic energy and Energy Switch and this helps maintain the "speed" aspect of my deck.

One example:

Pokémon (9): Same

Trainers (37):
4 - Bicycle
1 - Colress
3 - Colress Machine
2 - Energy Switch
2 - Frozen City
2 - Muscle Band
4 - N
3 - Pokémon Catcher
3 - PJ
1 - Professor's Letter
1 - Scramble Switch
2 - Shadow Triad
3 - Skyla
1 - Switch
3 - TP Ball
2 - Tool Scrapper

Energy (14):
2 - DCE
2 - Lightning
2 - Psychic
4 - Plasma
4 - Prism

Noted changes:
  • I prefer Scramble Switch as my ACE Spec - this just provides more options.
  • The card-draw Supporters/Items mix has been altered. I prefer a "high" Bicycle count vs. Professor Juniper (I tend to discard too many valuable resources, too often). Plus, I've found I get get through my deck "faster" by running 4 Bicycles.
  • Since multiple Basic types have been added, a Professor's Letter will be very useful in getting needed energy.
  • The number of Switch was reduced; thought being you will be Catchering opponent's Poké for KO by Lugia. So, the commitment to 3 Switch was not greatly needed, IMHO.

Although the above list may not be "ideal" in other's opinion, it does fit "my play style." So, I hope you find these comments helpful in revising your deck (should you do so).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back