3 Broken Time-Space
2 Warp Point
4 Rare Candy
2 POV
1 Luxury Ball

Energy
2 Cyclone
10 :fighting:

Strategy: You want to have 1 Machop, 1 Rare Candy , 1 :fighting: Energy and 1 Machamp. All that can i get via a net of hundreds of ways. Pokedex help me switch a card to another card i want more. Unown R can be helpfull in a combo with Pokemon Rescue, to draw cards. BTS and Machoke is the long way of Rare Candy, but if i get a machoke and a BTS instead of Machamp and Rare Candy, i should get a Roseanne's or Bebe's with those cards. Cyclone can be nice to get opponent's ununowne G'ed or Toxicroak as active, and i pull the basics down from opponent's hand with Lumineon and Takes them out with Machamp afterwards.

How can i do this deck faster (i could also switch lv.x with a normal, but i need the boost (i won alot of matches like this))?

Try to find some space for Claydol, helps you swarm and get what you want during the game.

The Unown R sounds great but I don't know anything else that is missing.

Redshark 3.10 Deck List
Date: Tue Apr 7 16:27:13 2009

Name: Machamp
Comments:

TOTAL CARDS: 60

POKEMON: 21
Level-Up: 2
1 : Uxie LV.X, LA-146
1 : Machamp LV.X, SF-98
Stage 2: 3
3 : Machamp, SF-20
Stage 1: 3
1 : Claydol, GE-15
2 : Machoke, SF-41
Basic: 13
4 : Unown R, LA-77
3 : Uxie, LA-43
1 : Unown Q, MD-49
4 : Machop, DP-86
1 : Baltoy, GE-60

TRAINERS: 31
Trainers: 23
2 : Warp Point, MD-88
4 : Poke Drawer +, SF-89
4 : Pokemon Rescue, PL-115
1 : Night Maintenance, OP8-9
3 : Pokedex Handy910, DP-111
4 : Rare Candy, GE-102
2 : Luxury Ball, SF-86
3 : Time-Space Distortion, MT-124
Supporters: 8
4 : Bebe's Search, MT-109
4 : Roseanne's Research, SW-125

ENERGY: 8
Basic Energy: 8
8 : Fighting Energy, DP-128

Good list that gets T1 Champ pretty much every time it goes second, and T2 every time it goes first. Champ isn't too good IMO, but if I had to play it, I'd play this list. ;)

no lumineon use palkia

i would use 4 call 5-6 fighting,

take out the pov and use the leftover spots for more supporters, im not sure which a cynthias couldn't hurt , i mean even going back to the lumineon, theres lookers

i'd look into some amount of claydol i would use 2 i'm not a machamp player and many machamp players use 1 or no claydol, but the deck would never set up for me without at least 1 claydol, it's a stage 2 and you wont get t1 donk everygame

I would take out an Uxie for the Level X and swap the 1-1 Lumineon line for a 1-1 Claydol line

waaaay too slow. you need 4 Unown R, drop the Lumineon, and drop to 8 fighting and 4 call. Claydol makes this deck slower, TBH. Use Uxie because it's much faster. Don't play Uxie X. I had a deck that went through half the deck T2 and destroyed everything.

^ Indeed they can my friend. But 4 R + 4 Rescue + 3 TSD + 1 NM means AMAZING draw power. Trust me. I'd rather pretty much guarantee a T1-2 Champ every game than be able to drag up Tank.

If we're talking about 4 Rs with minimal recovery power... then IDK. I'd probably use Blowers. =D

In a Machamp deck, I was think about doing a 4-1-4-2 line. Would this be bad?

You can't... the Lv X counts as a Machamp. You can't play 4 Machamp and 2 Lv X.

As for the deck, if you want speed, go with 4-1-3-1 Machamp, 4 Unown R, 1-1 Claydol, 3-1 Uxie, 1 Azelf, 1 Unown Q, 4 Pokemon Rescue, 2 TSD, 4 Great Ball, 4 Pokedex HANDY910is, 4 Poke Drawer +. You will ALWAYS get T1 Champ if you go 2nd. Almost always, like 95%.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

^ Indeed they can my friend. But 4 R + 4 Rescue + 3 TSD + 1 NM means AMAZING draw power. Trust me. I'd rather pretty much guarantee a T1-2 Champ every game than be able to drag up Tank.

If we're talking about 4 Rs with minimal recovery power... then IDK. I'd probably use Blowers. =D

Blowers? How does that speed things up? R is THE PLAY.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Use Claydol and make it 3 machoke in case rare candy is locked by dialga G.

LOL, Dialga G blocks Broken Time Space, too... 2 Machoke is fine.

Last edited:
i just got a good deal in a trade! i traded 1 shaymin and shaymin lv x land form for 4-4-3-1 machamp lv x!
the deck is:

4-4-3-1 machamp x
2-2 claydol
2 mespirit
(going to put in some uxie LA once i find mine)

SPEED MACHAMP!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Take the advice from an experienced champ player. NO Lumineon. you need pokeblowers and claydol for late game because if your just expecting to donk every game, your one of the many people that has caused machamp to be macheap. Poke blowers and Claydol are needed.

make the 1-1 lumineon 1-1 palkia lv.x and make the 2 warp point 2 switch incase they decide to pick palkia to be your active and -2 pov and 2 pokemon rescue for 4 poke drawer +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back