3 Oracle (S)
3 Potion (RS)
2 Rare Candy (Sa)
2 Dual Ball (Exp)
2 Switch (RS)
2 Town Volunteers (Aq)

Energy (18)
18 Psychic

Now I don't wanna brag about my cheap "GODivoir" deck, but I don't think it is that cheap. You really have to know what you are doing. This is just a spin off an old Gardevoir/ex deck that I played a while back. Thank you for your future commentary.

I'm not experienced with Gardevoir or Gardevoir ex, as I don't have either @_@, but here's my minor tweakage.

10 Basics is fine, and the evolutions are good too. :)
For Trainers, I'd probably drop the 3 Potions and make them Copycats for some additional speed. If you'd rather drop the Moo Moo Milks, do that.
Finally, for Energy, you're looking good. :)

Looks like a nice deck. ^_^

Gardevoir isn't "cheap" so don't think of it that way...

hmm. I think you need a bit more draw power. Just because you get one gardevoir and one gardevoir ex out doesn't mean you win the game. Actually, its pretty hard to win the game just getting those out. You can probably drop 1 TV and a Moo Moo for 2 Birch/Copycat/Desert Shaman to give you a bit more draw power. Find 2 more slots for some more of those... though I dunno what you would take out.

Gl with it.

Thanks everyone. I don't know about taking out a TV though. IMO, that'd be dumb with Delcatty's attack... And Delcatty gives me the necessary draw +- some of my trainers. With Boost, I would not know what to take out, and it would actually in a sense be hurting the deck. I'll look into this a bit more though. Thanks!

try xatu instead of dellcatty lines and take out ralts for another xatu
link blast kirlia
4 boost
- 1 Gardevoiuv ex for gardevouir

Here's the newest version. Instead of adding Dragon cards, I've needed to TECH for them.

Pokemon - 18
2 Skitty (RS #44)
2 Delcatty (Rs #5)
4 Ralts (Sa)
2 Kirlia (RS #34)
2 Gardevoir (RS)
3 Gardevoir ex (Sa)
2 Wynaut (Sa)
1 Wobuffet (Sa)

Trainers - 21
4 Professor Oak's Research
4 Moo-Moo Milk
3 Oracle
2 Rare Candy
2 Town Volunteers
2 Switch
2 Dual Ball
2 Crystal Shard

Energy - 21
18 Psychic
3 Boost

I would strongly suggest the fourth boost energy, it is a major advantage to do 30 damage, and believe me, you'll use most of them in every game. In mirror matches, they're invaluable because your opponent won't be able to take advantage of the boost energy you place.

Take Jermy's advice... take out the Delcatty, Gardevoir feeds from energy in the DECK to fetch it, not discard. It slows you down in the long run, if you get set up... all you need is one draw card a turn if that... it's not needed to draw the three cards over and over and over... Gardevoir needs the energy for attack power more so than it needs to discard them to draw. Just play the good draw power in the trainer line... something like this:

4 Oaks Research
3 Copycat
2 Professor Birch

Or something like that, I use those in most decks...

You need 4 Rare Candy and 4 Boost energy.. they're very essential to Gardevoir. Gardevoir is meant and needed to be fast, if you can get up turn 2 or 3.. going strong it's very good for you, turn 2 gardevoir is amazingly good.

Moo-Moo Milk... I highly suggest you ditch it for something else, either potion, or what ever... it's not good. It's too chancy, there's more useful cards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back