Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

speedrill 3rd place kingston battle roads report

cursedchidori

well first off at the start of the week i was planning on using gengar or machamp then about thursday i decided to build speedrill, so i built speedrill the only problem was i had no rr beedrill so i decided to go with 4 ge beedrill.

the night before battle roads i was playin around with my speedrill deck and then i thought of teching in a plat zangoose(im glad i did it really helped me).
the morning of battle roads i woke about 7 and wrote up my deck list and put my deck in order, by then it was around 7:30 and registration didnt start untill 10, so to fill in time i watched some south park and had a bit of a laugh. i left about 9 and headed for the venue. when i got there i saw alan ash sam emma bryce and elijah.
once everyone arrived and got registered it was time to play.

round 1 vs ??? (mightytank)

i start off first wif a pachirisu and he only had a crobat, i look at my hand and i had a rosie, luxury ball, beedrill, candy, claydol and a grass energy. so i attach the grass energy to pachi and call for family a baltoy and 2 weedle. he was basically beaten cause he made a major mistake by discarding all of his poochyena wif felicitys. so i kept inviting striking using my zangoose to keep bringing out his skuntank wif no energy. i won. later i found out the mightytank was made by callaway.
gg
1-0

round 2 vs callaway (gardellade)

first game
lone baltoy start and i go first. he starts wif a machop and candies into a machamp and donks my baltoy.

second game
cant remember much but i remember if i got heads on my ssu onto my claydol i wuld hav bts to get claydol back out and cosmic powered to get my last plus power and i wuld hav band attacked his garde lvx for 130 damage and the game would hav gone to sudden death cause time was called but i got tails.
gg callaway
1-1

by this time it was lunch so i went to donut king then i came back for round 3

round 3 vs ben (dusknoir)
i remember him takin 3 prizes in one turn but i made a comeback and won
gg ben
2-1

round 4 vs dean (palkia g and froslass)
cant remember much but there was a lot of lost cyclone. but my zangoose made a big impact on this match and helpin me win.
gg dean
3-1

i find out that i came 3rd i couldnt believe i did this well wif beedrill. i was quite happy that i hav a good start for the season.

props
zangoose
hangin wif frends
3rd place
playin my soul silver

slops
the tails on the ssu against callaway
bein poked by felix and steph in my ticklish spots

Back