4 SSU
2 Great Ball
4 BTS
4 Candy

Basic Strategy, Get em out fast!!

and try to get 4-3 Beedrill's out.

Thanks

Last edited:
So what do you try to swarm and use Band Attack and RR Beedrill's pokepower to accelerate? It works. Not my personal choci for a deck but good going.

-4 Handy 910
+2 Volkner's Philosophy
+2 Warp Point
-1 Grass
-1 Quick Ball
+2 Call Energy

You could also try Pluspowrrrr!

ya, i made my bro this deck for fall BR's, and 4 pluspower is a must. 4 buck's are also welcomed.

This may be 2009, but what if one should or could not get Azelf in time. Having 3 or 4 would be a better idea seeing how this Pokemon list is so small. Even so...having 2 Uxie's and 2 Azelf would make things even better. Even more so, having more of each Shaymin or the basic...which ones are you even using?

Vegitalian

I tried two Beedrill's and It wasn't as good as the lines at the moment. With one Beedrill RR I hardly ever need to use the power as All my Beedrill's are on field by turn 4-5.

My aim is to get 3 Beedrill's out at a time. 4 Is always good though.

EmpolionX54

Thanks, yeah that's the strategy, just swarm.

Alazor

I really don't like plus power in the deck as I'm more of a fan of Skuntank G as I can just retreat for free to remove the poison from my active Beedrill.

I don't mind Call energy but In 15 game's 11 of them I got a Beedrill out turn 1.

Ashinto

Like I said above Skuntank G is my favourite choice so I will try to fit one in.

Happiny 13

3-3 Claydol??? I only have room for one on the field and with Azelf I really don't think 2-2 Claydol is needed.

PkmnManiac

The land form Shaymin is the one I'm using.

Skuntank G > 4 Plus Power. You have one of the fastest engines in the game and 4 BTS, flooding with stadiums isn't a problem. 3-3 Claydol?? With 4 Beedrill on the field, you have two room left for a mix of Shaymin/Skuntank G/ 1 Claydol. The 4 SSU and Psychic Restore declutter the field for this. Why run 2-2/3-3 when you can't flood with field with 2-3 Claydol and you have Azelf to get thr prized Baltoy/Claydol.

Speedrill does not have to be so complicated.
4 BTS ... 4 SSUs... a speed trainer engine and just... Beedrills... that's really all you need.

you can call me crazy (because i'm probably the only person that does this) but i think that 4 dusk ball would be better than the quick ball. Altho quick ball is a guaranteed hit, dusk ball lets you choose a specific pokemon that you're looking for.

you can call me crazy (because i'm probably the only person that does this) but i think that 4 dusk ball would be better than the quick ball. Altho quick ball is a guaranteed hit, dusk ball lets you choose a specific pokemon that you're looking for.

Duskball is alot better early game, but with most pokemon fished out by T3-4 Quick Ball is alot more viable.

Prizes?
Which year are you living in?

This is 2009, we have Azelf.

But what if two are prized and you can only get one? People are adding all this extra stuff that you don't need. I run just one Azelf LA and a 2-2 claydol line. That's it. Also the newer version have not nearly as much draw power than the older version, and relies too much on powers. Power sprayed and you have nothing to draw from the deck.

But what if two are prized and you can only get one? People are adding all this extra stuff that you don't need. I run just one Azelf LA and a 2-2 claydol line. That's it. Also the newer version have not nearly as much draw power than the older version, and relies too much on powers. Power sprayed and you have nothing to draw from the deck.

You have Volkner's Philosophy and the fishing engine...

Oh yeah there is 56... That's odd. I think I forgot to write something down. I'm just checking.

Little Whittz

I do prefer Quick Ball as with Duskball I never tend to get a pokemon.

I think Dusk Ball is better early game though but overall I just like Quick ball more. Thanks anyway.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

It was the rare candy that I was missing:)

I forgot to put Luxury Ball in the list what should I take out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back