Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speedy's southeast regionals report!

speedy dude

Okay well now everyone is prolly wondering why would post reportbecausenobodyreadsany of my postscept forthe ones in deck help and strat. forum but then again who doesn't)So anyway this tourny was too fun not to write a report about. I didn't do as well as I wanted:frown: but I still had a good time.:thumb: So on Saturday we (me and my dad) have to make a 4 HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!! drive from Tennessee to Greensboro. When I get there the place is already packed and I go and walk around some trying to look cool:lol: and I eventually meet up with Matthew (Tommys back) and TJ (shadow zangoose) and some other friends of mine and get my list in.(with like 40 somethin minutes left lol) Play some practice games and get creamed in all of them:frown: but I know I'm going to do well. (I think)So anyway I decided to play rocklock.So here we go!

Round 1 vs. Cameron ? (D.Steelix)
Well I had a crap start and I didn't get very far but I did draw a prize with D. Amphy but other than that it wasn't even funny. Lose
0-1
Round 2 vs. ? (Forgot name sorry!) (some wierd fire-grass arcanine EX thing:confused: )
This was sad. I creamed him so quickly it scared even me:eek: because I'm like a horrible player.So he gets one arcanine EX up and that gives me a bit of trouble but iin the end he had no chance. Win
1-1
Lunch break!!! So my dad go's and gets me subway and I hang and practice.
Round 3 vs. ? (I have a horrible memory so I forgot everyone's name!)(Tyrani-cargo-Salamence)
Holy crap! he beat me so badly its scary. He got a T2 Cargo,T3 T-Tar,T4 Salamence!You know the rest... Lose
1-2
Round 4 vs. ? (Arcanine-Houndoom lock)
Well this match was the closest all tourney. He locked me in with houndoom-Battle frontier so I cant do anything...Yet. He gets a prize so we have equal pokemon in play so i play my desert ruins and he knocks it out with another frontier and its basically a stadium battle him taking prizes like crazy but he finally runs out of frontiers and I put a ruins in and thats hurts him and its game from there.Win
2-2
Round 5 vs. some little girl who shouldn't be playing LBS (LBS Duh!)
So I know if I win this my resistance is good enough to make it in top cut. I GET KILLED!!!:mad:
Not even close T2 Stoise murdered everything. Lose
2-3
Well I dont make top cut but I still had fun and got to see all my "peeps":lol: So I guess thats it!

Props
A great tourney
Seeing Matt (Tommys back) TJ (Shadow Zangoose)
Playing Rock-Lock so well

Slops
Me not winning anything in the raffles:mad:
Matt (Tom) Winning a legend maker box in the raffles...:nonono: I'll get YOU!!! just kidding
Well thats all I have to say until next time.
Spencer Yost (Speedy dude)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Pokegym please dont lock this thread for posting it so late. Thanks!
Speedy

Last edited:
hey Speedy! congrats and it was grrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaatttttt to c ya!!!!!!!:tongue:

c ya soon!!!!!!!

Tatiana y r u saying congrats? I DID HORRIBLE!!!!! But it was good to see u 2 so I still had a good time. I hope I can see u at sum of the gym challenges!
Speedy

lol, Bro ya did fine, Now that there is some time before our GC i can help you out with R-L if you still wanna play it.

Ya did fine

See ya at league,

Tom

Tommy's Back said:
lol, Bro ya did fine, Now that there is some time before our GC i can help you out with R-L if you still wanna play it.

Ya did fine

See ya at league,

Tom
I can probably help you out as well, I can supply the cards to "Pimp your deck"

See you at league!

~TJ

(And yes, You did FINE for your first time with the deck imo)

Tom and shadow,
Thank u for saying I did well.Shadow I dont have anything to trade u for the cards to "pimp my deck". Guys I would appreciate a little help and yes I'm still playing R-L. Thanks for any help u guys give me!
Your wierd and distorted friend,
Spencer

Back