Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

spiderman 3 teaser is finally here *drools*

OOH MY GOODNESS,,, Spider-man 4 = Venom. FINALLY :)

I like this movie too, although Sand-Man is a loser.=\

Wow it looks so amazing, i love venom, actually i like carnage more but that wont happen until like the 5 or 6 one. But i feel sorry for spiderman, he fights Sandman and Hob Goblin A.K.A. Green Goblins son.

Not in all continuties is Harry the Hobgoblin, sometimes he's just Green Gob Mk.II...
hmm I don't think Carnage will make an appearance... maybe for the last movie where everyone basically kills themselves... if I recall the only way they got rid of Carnage was to send him away to another dimension or kill Cassady...

That was pretty neat, but I don't like the black suit in the movie...I mean, just look at the sider-emblem. It's supposed to be dramatically more enveloping of Peter's body (symbolising its tendency to consume, I guess), and it's supposed to be white.

And did you see how the liquidy venom stuff slithered around? I figured it would be creepier or oozier. It's a bit of a let down.

But I'm interested, dang it, I'm interested.

nah that werent venom in the trailer, well sorta, that black suit bonds with spiderman first and thats wot u see in the trailer, but venom is in the film, and yeh that was the green goblin to, there are gonna b 4 villains in this film, so far they hav said who 3 are, venom sandman and green goblin 2
such an awsome trailer!

Looks boring to me (relatively, considering how great the previous two were). Why do they take so long to finish these movies? The second movie was released in 2004 and they didn't start filming on the 3rd one until early this year.:confused:

Um Ninetails, there wasnt nothing to show to determine if it will be boring, look at Superman, when they fist showed the trailer, it looked boring, it just showed the characters in the movie, but now it looks awesome, thats what they are doing with Spiderman 3, just wait for a while than we will really see the trailer.

Poliwag92 said:
Is Venom the guy in the cartoon series that is dressed in black and has a wierd tongue???

Pretty much. I'm not the comic books fan in my house (in all honesty I hate superhero comics with a passion, but I've enjoyed the Spidey movies), but my brother is fanatical enough for some info to have rubbed off on me.

Venom is an alien goo. In the second movie Mary Jane was marrying an astronaut, and my brother assures me that that's the guy who brings Venom back to Earth in the comics. Venom originally bonded with Spiderman, creating that suit, but it's evil and Spiderman eventually rejected it. Venom later latched on to some reporter who happens to hate Spidey instead.

I was surprised to see the new Green Goblin, or Hobgoblin, or whatever he's meant to be. I thought there'd just be the two baddies; Sandman to test out the new Venom suit, then Venom by himself (hopefully without Spidey teaming up with Sandman. I hate that common-enemy plot device) Three's a crowd. Four definitely sounds Rather Bad Indeed.

Info from brother: Peter Parker's one-armed university lecturer is apparently the Lizard (I have to admit I like how these characters have always been in the movies before they become relevant). Seems he tries to use reptile genes to regenerate his arm. If so, hope he's not in this movie, he'll need more space.

Yeah Dunjohn your brother is pretty much right all thw way, in the comic book the astoaunat is the one who brings venom to the world but, other comics have different stories on it but whatever, yes the title of harry's consciense is Hobb Goblin, people argue with me on this but, in the comic book it is Hobb Goblin not Green Goblin 2, His suit is completly different than the Green Goblin.

i neva read all the comics but i watched the cartoon series, n i thought it is the green goblin 2 (yes still a different suit in this case), even the spiderman movie website says it, the hobgoblin is a character called roderick kingsly who baught the goblins old armor
lol if you want there is a whole section on villains at http://www.sonypictures.com/intl/uk/movies/spiderman/

pokeblob

Pokeblob, never go by the shows, they always mess them up. Harry's conscience is the Hobb goblin. I am starring at the comic right now and it says Hobb Goblin, but it is not a real big deal. Also i looked at the website and it does say that hobgoblin was under a different person other than Harry Osbourne, that is so weird, i think that might be a mistake but, i wll check into that some more.

Last edited:
Pokeblob said:
nah that werent venom in the trailer, well sorta, that black suit bonds with spiderman first and thats wot u see in the trailer, but venom is in the film, and yeh that was the green goblin to, there are gonna b 4 villains in this film, so far they hav said who 3 are, venom sandman and green goblin 2
such an awsome trailer!

4 villians? Says who.

And yes that was Venom on spidey's suit, the symbiote by itself is just as much Venom as eddie brock is, it is true that Eddie is more than a host, but the suit gives him all his powers and makes him more insane.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Vegeta ss4 said:
Pokeblob, never go by the shows, they always mess them up. Harry's conscience is the Hobb goblin. I am starring at the comic right now and it says Hobb Goblin, but it is not a real big deal. Also i looked at the website and it does say that hobgoblin was under a different person other than Harry Osbourne, that is so weird, i think that might be a mistake but, i wll check into that some more.

The show is more accurate than Ultimate Spider-Man =\

Last edited:
lol i check a website called superherohype.com daily and there are all sorts like set reports etc, and both sam rami and avid summinorother (the marvel guy lol i 4get his name) said there will be a 4th villain on top of the 3 we already know, roll on comic con, speaking of which does anyone know when that is?

Soma r u kidding me man, Ultimate Spiderman is the main spiderman that the movies get the ideas from, the shows are still wrong about things all the time, but think what you want it is not a big deal really.

I really can't wait for this movie!!!

And just to set the record straight, The black suit came from an asteroid with John Jameson in the 90's cartoon, in the original comic books, Spidey found it on some random planet when he was fighting in the secret wars with a whole bunch of MARVEL Characters..of course that's a whole other story altogether. In the Ultimate version of Spidey, I think the black suit was some army generated experiment or something.

Also, Harry is the GG2 in the old comics - I think he is the Hobgoblin in the Ultimate version but I'm not sure...lol

HTH,

-GOROY

Back