Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Spoiler of Gatr/Maggy/Typho-ex ! 6 more card's spoiler now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent0906

Meganium-ex G-type HP150
[Poke-power] Grow Healing
Once during your turn, when you attach a [G] energy from your hands to one your pokemon in play, remove one damage counter from that pokemon. This power cannot be used if this pokemon is affected by special conditions.
[CCC]Razor Leaf (50)
[GGCCC]Power Poison (90)
Discard 1 energy from this pokemon, if you do, the defending pokemon is now poisoned.
Retreat:CC
Weakness: GR
Resistance:W

Typhlosion-ex R-type HP150
[pokepower] Burst Up
Once during your turn, when you play this pokemon from your hand and evolve 1 of your pokemon,
for each of your opponent's bench pokemon, search for 1 [R] energy and attach all of them to 1 of your
FIRE-type pokemon.
[RRCC] MERAMERA (80)
You may discard 1 energy from this pokemon, if you do, discard 1 energy attached to the defending.
Retreat:1
Weakness:WF
Resistance:none

Gatr-ex W-type HP160
[Poke-body]Scary Tooth
If this pokemon is your active pokemon, all poke-power and poke-body (both players) stop working (except those from pokemon-ex).
[WC] Tsunami (30)
Does 10 damage to all of your opponent's bench pokemon.
[WCCC]Strong Bite (70+)
Does 10 more damage for each damage counter on the defending pokemon.
Weakness:L
resistance:none
Retreat:3

Unown News,

This time, there will be a total of 28 unown in the upcoming Japanese sets,
All of them will have exactly the same Poke-power called "Shuffle", and all of them have only one attack, the Hidden Power.

Althrough they have the same power, but they will have different Hidden Power attack effect, damage, cost.

Unown (Typical) HP60 Weakness:'P' Retreat cost:1
[poke-power]Shuffle
Search for your deck a card named "Unown" , replace this pokemon with that card, shuffle the one which being replaced into your deck. (The effects, damage counters, special conditions still remain on the new pokemon) You can only use "Shuffle" poke-power once per turn.

The following is some examples of the Hidden Power attacks, but I dunno those attacks were from which Unown:

1. ) [CC] Hidden Power
Filp a coin, if heads, return the defending pokemon and all card attached on it to the opponent's hand. This attack cannot be used if your opponent have only one pokemon in play.

2. ) [CC] Hidden power
Does 20 damage to all of your opponent's pokemon.

3. ) [PC] Hidden power 20x
Filp coin until you got a tails, this attack does 20 daamge times the number of heads.

ETC...

Rumours say that, there will be a new supporter called
"Mary's Request" (KURUMI is named Mary in pokemon GS )
Draw a card. If you have no stage-2 pokemon in play, draw 2 more.

2 more cards:

Noctowl N-Type 80HP
[Poke-Power]
Look at the top 7 cards from your deck, choose 1 of them and put it into your hand. Re-order the remaining cards as you like, and put them back on the top of your deck. (Not sure whether it can be used in Bench or Active...)
[CC] Wing Attack 30
Weakness: L
Resistance: F
Retreat: 1

Granbull HP80 N-Type
[Poke-Power]
Look at the bottom 4 cards from your deck, Take 2 of them into your hand, reorder the remaining 2 cards and put it back to the bottom of your deck. (Not sure whether the power can be used in bench or active)
[CC] 20
You may discard the Stadium in play.
Weakness: F
Resistance: P
Retreat: 2

============================================================

Chikorita HP50
[C] Headbutt 10
[GC] Razor Leaf 20
Weakness: R
Resistance: W
Retreat: C

Bayleaf HP70
[C] Aroma Sleep 10
The defending Pokemon is now asleep.
[GGC] Razor Leaf 50
Weakness: R
Resistance: W
Retreat: C

Cyndaquil HP50
[C] Stare 10
Filp a coin, if heads, The defending Pokemon is now Paralysed.
[RC] Firework 30
Filp a coin, if tails, discard a fire energy card attached to this pokemon.
Weakness:W
Retreat:C

Quilava HP70
[RC] Smokescreen 20
Typical one... you know...
[CCC] Tackle 50
Weakness:W

Tododile HP50
[C] Water splash
Choose 1 of your opponent's pokemon and do 10 damage on it.

Croconaw HP70
[CC] Bite 20
[WWC] Aqua Sonic 50
Don't apply resistance on the defending pokemon.

Last edited:
nice, Gatr-ex is pwnage. its a good version of muk ex. retreat sucks but the body is awsome. not downpour but at least its playable! you can boost it for its second attack. maybe play it with the new gyra we just got. have any pictures?

Last edited:
Wow, I am so going to play Feraligatr. It disrupts so many popular decks out there right now that it isn't even funny.

How come 'gatr excapes with only 1 weakness. Unfair! *Takes "Most useless ability ever" sticker from TRR Rattata and gives it to Meganium*

Interesting..... That Fera looks pretty neat. Meganium looks alright as well. I wanna know what Typhlosion's power is though. Hmm well I'm glad I know this but none of them are really that good, at least not as good as they could have been.

Yes, and Ken Livingston SHOULD apologise.

what!? gatr kills just about, no, all the good decks in the format right now. zappy, blastoise, dark dragonite,saly/ex, blaz/ex (big time), and more. the only prob it may have is vs. dark amphy/t-tar. but with the new milotic that is shut down too. Oh I see my worlds deck now!

oh, sept ex's, n/m dies to zappy but great vs. all else! you could add in a tech vs. zappy. somthing should be made at some point that would work.

Last edited:
Exactly. Although I only learned the coming into play thing this week >___> It wouldn't have a chance against Zappy.... doubt it'd even get setup actually.

Draggy has enough hustle to beat it as well, if you use Pokémon Reversals and Dark Electrodes at the right intervals.

no, it would beat draggy hands down. turn 2-3 gatr would destroy draggy. Don't forget you can boost gatr to do quick damage.

Last edited:
== TOXIC GAS (Muk - Fossil; Muk EX - EX:Dragon)

Q. Does an opposing Muk-EX stop Milotic's power (or any other "coming into play power" on a different Pokémon) from working?
A. No, "coming into play" powers like "Healing Shower" are not prevented by "Toxic Gas". (Jun 10, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Wow, everyone thought Meganium and Feraligatr was going to be like the old ones...man I bet many are mad now. All are lame but Feraligatr is decent. Don't try to run Pidgeot with it lol.

I honestly don't like them... I was expecting to have reprints sorta of their good counterparts from neo. I can see them being played... but Meganium just doesn't seem like it'd hold up well... Typhlosion doesn't deal enough damage, I'd like to see it's power though. Gatr is the most playble it appears... however I honestly don't think it'll be that good as Ampharos just kills it... BTW it doesn't OHKO bex without a strength charm or some previous damage... meaning they could kill it first. I hope there's good, non ex versions of them as well. That'd be nice.

wolf52525 said:
no, it would beat draggy hands down. turn 2-3 gatr would destroy draggy. Don't forget you can boost gatr to do quick damage.

I disagree... a warp point or like was stated above, reversal would allow them to set up and get an electrode ready to pound the Gatr... I really don't see it being THAT much of a force. I'm not doubting it can beat draggy, but I don't think it's gonna be as strong as you're making it out to be.

however I honestly don't think it'll be that good as Ampharos just kills it... BTW it doesn't OHKO bex without a strength charm or some previous damage... meaning they could kill it first. I hope there's good, non ex versions of them as well. That'd be nice.
ampharos will not beat it because you can play it with milotic ex and dark amphy is just not that great without the stupid ATM rock. and if you read its first attack, you can do damage to the bench, or play it with the new gyra. And bet there is a good water card between now and then to help it. I just think gatr could be huge and by the time it comes out it could be even better, or worse. BTW, a non-ex version would be sweet!

Last edited:
I really don't see it being THAT much of a force. I'm not doubting it can beat draggy, but I don't think it's gonna be as strong as you're making it out to be.
And I don't think its as bad as your making it out to be, but in like 4 months we will see won't we! :thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back