Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Spoinkmaster's Wi-Fi tournament circuit

spoinkmaster

Here's the deal:

1.Each tournament will be held with the following restrictions:
-Species Clause
-Uber Clause
Banned are Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys, Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin, Palkia, Dialga, Manaohy, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Arceus, and Darkrai.
-3on3, level 100 modifier
-Item Clause
-Wobbufett stalemate will NOT be tolerated, you will both be DQ'd if using Wobb w/Lefties
-You have 4 days to report your match
-Each tourny will be 8-man pods ran on specific dates
-Should you fail to report, a coin flip will decide who moves on
2.The winner of each tournament recieves a Level 1 Phione with a letter that is labeled 1 through 3
3.Should you collect 3 invitations, you will be accepted into the final tournament of champions, a 16-man tourny of the best of the best to be held in December
4.No fake invites will be accepted, trading invites is not permitted.
5.The winner of the ToC will recieve the following:

A Manaphy Level 100 (Japanese) w/the winning letter
A Mewtwo Level 100 (English) w/Master Ball
Any Pokemon of your choice Level 100 w/Any item (THESE WILL BE LEGIT)

Now then, the pods.

POD 1 -- Round Two underway

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=223869&tclass=Tournament #1 - 12 players

Bioyoshi vs. Eeveelover829

Pablo vs. Skarmbliss

CardRaider vs. Blastoise-shellshocker

POD 2 -- Begins June 15th or earlier
1. spoinkmaster
2. Eeveelover
3. Regis_Neo
4. WILL BE UPDATED LATER

GL!

Last edited:
I'm in, but I might have to drop out if I don't have my wireless fixed. I'll let you know, but if it's not fixed and someone else want my spot and the rest of the tourny is completely fillied, let the other guy have my place, but only if there are no othrer spots. I still want to keep that spot.

Sounds fun, sign me up for both.

Also, are you sure you want to allow Deoxys and Manaphy? I mean, Manaphy is understandable, but Deoxys is a lot harder to get ahold of, and how knows how many of them would be hacked? Also, you know you're setting yourself up for trouble if you allow Wobbys with leftovers especially.

I saw the Deoxys and Wobby w/ leftys thuing, I just tend to glance at the rosters to see if there are any spots left open, which is why I didn't see the start date.

Youguys REALLY need to read all of this.

I don't remember seeing Deoxys in that list, but w/e...

Also, once again, how are you going to prevent Wobby w/leftovers from happening though? I mean, if one guy uses it and the other doesn't, that's just kind of wrong...I mean, there is a reason as to why Wobby is banned normally. But, it's your decision I suppose...

I think that Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Lati@s, and Darkrai should be banned, and Jirachi and Celebi should be allowed. Also, any chance you can change the rule to 6 on 6? If yes then sign me up for the second one.

Guys, he's not banning all Ubers, only ones he thinks are overpowerfuol, or something, otherwise he would have banned them already. Or maybe he has all of those and intends to pwn us with them. Who knows, though I don't see any reason why he would, since he wouldn't get anything in return.

Back