3 Energy Gain
4 Power Spray
1 Luxury Ball
1 Palmer's Contribution

4 DCE
2 Water
3 Psychic
2 Lightning

Mostly just for fun and since I didn't get to play spread when it was played more often, I wanted to try it out this go around. I have 4 sprays so I can deal with healing breath as it can be game breaking if an SP player manages to get it off. Drifblim is sorta a vileplume tech and to clean up bench sitters late game, since the opponent will more than likely be ahead in prizes and it'll take the opponent a while to deal with it at that point. So yeah just wanted to know what I could do in order to perhaps make this run better.

Looks okay, but really, you should wait for CatS Solrock who prevents healing. That just wins in spread :D I'd drop the Obama line because he hurts your bench space not being an sp, you should add in something assist the LuxCHomp match-up, since your ONLY draw source is sprayable outside 2 PONT. Not to mention between him and Uxie it can start being difficult for you to maintain power spray ability.

My other thought here is just how crowded this sort of thing is. Obama + Sps is difficult as is, with ERL you just seem to have too much going on. Abomasnow is a risky play with it's obvious weakness to SP, Water decks, Grass decks and due to weakness, Fire decks...which promise to be most of the format. Maybe focus on Sp spread with a 1-1 Obama as your anti mewtwo/Donphan/semi Machamp counter? All I cna think of without actually trying it out.

And didn't you hear man? 3-1 ERL is the play.

Ehh...I dunno. I don't really have the time to critique the list itself, but I think between Garchomp, Nidoqueen, Poke Turn, SSU, etc. spread isn't really a good play right now.

SBM brings up some good points as well.

You should add in Manectric (Platinum). It keeps your pokemon with poke-powers from getting hurt.
I'm throwing out Zapdos (Majestic Dawn), but wouldn't be suprised if it doesn't sound convincing. I don't think Machamp, or Donphan, or Machamp would be countered by Abomasnow. And BTS in an SP deck? Where's the synergy in that?

You should add in Manectric (Platinum). It keeps your pokemon with poke-powers from getting hurt.
I'm throwing out Zapdos (Majestic Dawn), but wouldn't be suprised if it doesn't sound convincing. I don't think Machamp, or Donphan, or Machamp would be countered by Abomasnow. And BTS in an SP deck? Where's the synergy in that?

1) Machamp is listed twice
2) Obama is a counter since its body is pretty darn good and its evolved. It also hits donphan for weakness. Where is the problem?
3) BTS is for OBAMA for the t1 spread.

I really like the 3rd sentance of that post btw.

Looks okay, but really, you should wait for CatS Solrock who prevents healing. That just wins in spread :D I'd drop the Obama line because he hurts your bench space not being an sp, you should add in something assist the LuxCHomp match-up, since your ONLY draw source is sprayable outside 2 PONT. Not to mention between him and Uxie it can start being difficult for you to maintain power spray ability.

My other thought here is just how crowded this sort of thing is. Obama + Sps is difficult as is, with ERL you just seem to have too much going on. Abomasnow is a risky play with it's obvious weakness to SP, Water decks, Grass decks and due to weakness, Fire decks...which promise to be most of the format. Maybe focus on Sp spread with a 1-1 Obama as your anti mewtwo/Donphan/semi Machamp counter? All I cna think of without actually trying it out.

And didn't you hear man? 3-1 ERL is the play.
Yeah, I'm excited about the solrock.

Obama is the main part though, the sp was to add powerspray. You're right about the pont, though I feel just 1 more is necessary.

You make a good point about ERL, it is overkill for spread terms, but it is a good game ender in case there's a late uxie. I'm not sure if I want to drop it. Also, what grass, water and fire decks am I worried about? If by grass you meant vileplume, then nvm. I'm really not worried about that. Water? Gyrados? Fire? Charizard? Blazekin? Not too hot (har har) on the charizard seeing a lot of play, but blazekin I can maybe see as a coutner to dialga. However it's weak to Obama too, and I do have that body.

A 4-4 line might be a bit much, haven't tested it out yet though.

Ehh...I dunno. I don't really have the time to critique the list itself, but I think between Garchomp, Nidoqueen, Poke Turn, SSU, etc. spread isn't really a good play right now.

SBM brings up some good points as well.
Powerspray for garchomp, when was the last time you saw nidoqueen see play? Poketurn heals 1 pokemon, and SSU is flippy. Also it's BR's, it's not supposed to be the best play.

Manetric is really stretching the list too far Zapdos is flippy, spiritombs a lot better. Also, my machamp, donphan, machamp counter is Obama, the paralyze helps out a lot against them, and they're not going to be doing a whole lot of damage to him either. What's machamp going to do? Do 20 of flip 4 coins? Seems bad. Also, everytime donphan attacks, which will be doing 40, it's helping me on the bench. And BTS should be very obvious...

You need some way to stop healing breath .
Powerspray...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back