Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SPread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuicidalPikachu

WARNING! SPOILERS ARE CONTAINED WITHIN THIS THREAD!!!!

Pokemanz: 17

4 Raichu GL

3 Gallade 4
1 Gallade 4 lvX

2 Crobat G

1 Honchkrow G

2 Uxie LA
1 Uxie lvX

1 Spiritomb LA(?)

1 Dialga G
1 Dialga g LvX

Energy: 12

4 Sp Energy
3 Lightning Energy
4 Psychic Energy
1 Metal Energy

Trainers: 31

4 Cyrus
4 Poketurn
4 Power Spray
4 Energy Gain
4 Roseanne's
2 SP Radar
1 Bebe's Search
1 Lux Ball
2 Cynthia's
2 Premier Ball
1 Warp Point
1 Night Maintenance
1 Pokemon Rescue

TRANSLATIONS

Raichu GL LV.46 - Lightning - HP80
Basic Pokemon (SP)

[C] Thunder Surge: Does 10 damage to 2 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.
[L][C] Lightning Chain: Does 30 damage plus an additional 10 damage times the number of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon with any damage counters on them.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 0
-----

Gallade 4 LV.59 - Psychic - HP80
Basic Pokemon (SP)

[P][C] Chop Up: 20 damage. This attack also does 10 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon that already has any damage counters on it.
[P][C][C] Feint: 50 damage. Ignore Resistance on the Defending Pokemon when doing damage.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1
-----

Gallade 4 LV.X - Psychic - HP100
Level-Up (SP)

Poke-Power: Blade Storm
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand to Level Up a Pokemon. Place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Pokemon.

[P][C][C] Target Slash: Does 40 damage plus 10 damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1
-----

SP Energy
Special Energy Card

Provides 1 Colorless energy.

As long as this card is attached to an SP-Pokemon, this card provides 1 Energy of every type.
-----

Team Galactic’s Invention G-109 SP Radar
Trainer

Return 1 card from your hand to your deck.
Show 1 SP-Pokemon card from your deck to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
(You can't play this card if it's the only card in your hand.)

STRATEGY

Ok, so your ideal starter is Raichu, which is why there are 4 in the deck. you want to get a T1 Surge and begin spreading damage to all of your opponent's benched pokemon. He's also your quick hitter, able to do up to 80 damage with just 1 energy (assuming there is an energy gain attached). Next comes Gallade. When you lvl him up, it's like hitting a heads on Zapdos flip. and then after that's done, you chop up for 20 and 10 spread again for 1 energy. and the beatiful thing is that you can scoop him up with Poketurn and hit it again. Spiritomb works so very well in here, considering the fact that all of your opponent's pokemon should already have damage on them. it also acts as a pluspower for Gallade X's Target slash, which would be used as a clean-up attack. Crobat G is to put even more damage on, and then Uxie is for drawing. also, if you run into a deck running mewtwo, simply get out Dialga G X and go to town. he's also not a bad attacker when needed.

yes, but you see, here's my reasoning.

1) Raichu can essentially bench hit for free
2) Raichu 1-shots Palkia, and maxes at 2 energy if you don't have a gain on him.
3) Raichu has free Retreat

okay

It looks good though. Switch the Bebe for a SP Radar. it is similar to Bebe, but it isn't a supporter so you can sue Cyrus/Roseanne's more

Some SSU maybe, that way you`ll be able to play Gallade X multiple times!!!! wich would be very benifitial for this deck...........and of course you`re able to heal if neccesary.....

wouldn`t know what to take out though... maybe the cynthia`s???

I don't think this needs Krow. IMO Krow just tends to gunk things up, making any G deck its in far slower/clunkier than it needs to be.

Looks like a good start, though I agree with DarthPika that this deck doesn't need Honchkrow G.

Also, Spiritomb is nice here, but I'm inclined to think that Crobat G is a better fit here.

i have both crobat and spiritomb in here. i run only 1 honchkrow simply because it snipes. this isn't a Palkia deck where the main attacker can snipe as well, it's nice when you're able to KO a claydol without having to wait 4-6 turns. (gallade power+Crobat/spiritomb).

i like SSU, but i can't flip heads when it counts, so it's useless in my hands.

I personally think you only need 2 Raichu, and up your Spiritomb and Crobat G count. I'm not so sure about Dialga G, and Honchkrow G is an interesting tech

Id take out the BeBe and run another Sp Radar

already said why i run 1 bebe.

Raichu is the best start for this deck. I run 4 because i want to get him out. Spiritomb on the other hand is the WORST start. which is why i run 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back