Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Spread_damage.dec Vers. 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 1058209749

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

I was bored so I decided to make a deck...

Energy: 17
3 Scramble
2 DRE
6 Water
6 Fighting

^^^^^^^^
Need help here the most

Pokemon: 23
3 Piplup DP
3 Prinplup DP
3 Empoleon DP

2 Riolu DP
2 Lucario DP

2 Pikachu MT
1 Raichu d HP
1 Raichu PK

2 Doduo MT
2 Dodtrio MT

2 Absol ex PK

1 Holon's Castform

Trainers: 20
3 Holon Mentor
2 Steven's Advice
1 Copycat
2 Castaway
4 Cessation Crystal
1 Scott
2 Battle Frontier
3 Celio's Network
1 Warp Point

Strategy:
Spread damage, I put raichu d in there because you gotta admit for one energy it's beastly. Dodtrio is mainly used only when your behind so you can scramble and 20 to three evolved somewhat like Marowak in Ambush. Lucario is just a great all around card two for 40 and 20 to bench is a great attack.

Please help out, this is a rough list just made in less then five minutes.

Last edited:
quote: Lucario is just a great all around card two for 40 and 20 to bench is a great attack.

I'm not sure it is when cards like Empoleon are not phased and just as fast.

I think you have too many pokemon line choices. 5 different types (4 with evolutions) is asking for trouble. I suggest playtesting a 4-3-4 Empoleon line with a 4-4 of each of the other lines to see which you like the most and stick with that for consistancy. The Absol Ex, while a nice tech card, will be brutal to start with as you have almost no way to use their attack (except with your lone Castform). Either drop the Absol ex or add something that will allow you to possibly attack with them (maybe Multi Energy). You should add Rare Candy in to help speed up your evolutions and along with Scarmble allow for a quick recovery if you find yourself on the losing side (which you should as you will be spreading damage around rather than KOing things early game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back