Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ssbm trophies

halo2

when i see people say im only missin 1 trophy or somethin like that i think well theirs 293 trophies in the game total,

first off theirs 3 trophies that are only available in japapan

tamagon

mario and yoshi japan even only

helmetless samus japan even only

theirs also

tom nook which u need to have earned over 1000 coins u can spend in the process

unknown get 16,404 feet with all characters in homerun derby only masters can do it

so im curios has any one gotten all 290 american trophies?

u think ur good at ssbm look here www.smashvids.be

I have 285

I though I was done at 250 cause the vending thing would give me 0.00% chance then after like 6 months like 35 new trophies appeared in the vending thing and the game

shikamaru are u sayin u got all the english trophies or all trophies period since theirs 1 that u need a japanese x box and a japaanese ssbm copy for called tsamagon he translates in to devil so america didnt have him and theirs also the events

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

can anyone give me advice on how to beat marios target test i needed a faster time and i forgot. also check the video in my post and go to home run contest

Last edited:
I'm not including the Japanese trophies since they are technically glitches, and were not meant to be included by the programmers.

the home run derby one isent all that hard. check gamefaqs and they will tell you the max for each char.

as for target, you just have to know your stuffsies.

~professor ultimatedra~

I used to have 288/290, I gave up on getting the last two I needed (Food and Diskun) because I tried about oh... 200 or so times to get "No Damage Clear" and just couldn't do it. Getting Master Hand to 3 HP and getting hit by the firey-launch-into-the-sky move was the last straw and I quit playing for a month or two after that.

Tagrineth said:
I used to have 288/290, I gave up on getting the last two I needed (Food and Diskun) because I tried about oh... 200 or so times to get "No Damage Clear" and just couldn't do it. Getting Master Hand to 3 HP and getting hit by the firey-launch-into-the-sky move was the last straw and I quit playing for a month or two after that.

Just focus. Trust me, it sounded impossible, but I eventually got it. Make everything as easy as possible, and if something looks impossible, suicide and then whoop em in angel mode. :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

You can suicide and it won't count?

Crap. I wish I'd known that. =c

That file is gone now, I accidentally over wrote it, so now I'm back up to 284ish... but I just don't feel very motivated to go for it. *shrug

can anyone put a picture in photo bucket or something like that and prove to us u have the trophies

Getting all the trophies really isn't hard enough that you should need screenshot evidence.

Getting Impervious against a team of three level 9 Foxes would be far more screenshot worthy.

halo2 said:
can anyone put a picture in photo bucket or something like that and prove to us u have the trophies

Ill do that for you soon. remind me. :thumb:

And the trophies arent hard, Im just having trouble with a very few select bonuses, and I lost my llist of what they were, so back to the diskun board for me :frown:

And I'm pretty sure you can suicide, either that or I stayed long range every match. It was a while ago =/

Tagrineth said:

How do you do no damage clear

Back