Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis Area Crystal Guardians PreRelease Early Schedule

meganium45

OK, kiddies, let's fire it up...

Jared, back on your chair, yes, I am actually posting this early.

Friday August 11th - Dragon King Games - 6:30 pm registration & free pizza!

Saturday August 12th - The Gathering Ground - 11:00 a.m. registration & free pizza!

Sunday August 13th - B&B Games in Eureka - 12:00 noon registration and free pizza!

All PreReleases are $20.00, and everyone gets 9 packs of cards just for coming and playing. 6 packs to make your deck, and guaranteed 3 bonus packs at the end!

Anyone bringing a new player for their first event will get 2 bonus packs! One for them, and one for the new player!

We will also be doing cool door prizes at each event...you know what you love...T-shirts, hats, Pokemon Figures and much more!

Just remember.... THIS IS GOING TO BE TOO COOL!

Vince

OMG! Early news! *Savors moment* rofl.

Oh, and I'll judge(like I have to say anything, right?) Gathering Ground for sure and if you need someone for one of the other two, just lemme know. In advance. =P

Still, Friday night Prerelease...awesomeness.

Hopefully I get delcatty EX killer ideas already coming from the maker who brought you salagon and tytagross crush and burning has new ideas.
But Jared True the kreklers will have all of the exs by the end of it all.

Just to tell new players don't trade in the ex's because at the UF pre-release team houndoom gave up 2 lugia ex and we regret that now badly very badly.

lilgroudon said:
Hopefully I get delcatty EX killer ideas already coming from the maker who brought you salagon and tytagross crush and burning has new ideas.
Uh, already have a deck using Delcatty ex. So they're mine! Besides, I have the power of Team Thrasher to get a # of those. Muahahaha! XD

But Jared True the kreklers will have all of the exs by the end of it all.
When do they not go home without all of them? I think Vince got all 3 Pokemon* from HP During Regionals. XD

Just to tell new players don't trade in the ex's because at the UF pre-release team houndoom gave up 2 lugia ex and we regret that now badly very badly.
2?!?! Well, one of those had to be mine cuz I traded Charles for a Politoed when I was convinced that Politoed ex would work. So much for that. XD

Now....where did I put that blasted time machine.......might as well speed up to the prereleases, with a minor break inbetween for my vacation! XD

Metal Master said:
Uh, already have a deck using Delcatty ex. So they're mine! Besides, I have the power of Team Thrasher to get a # of those. Muahahaha! XD

When do they not go home without all of them? I think Vince got all 3 Pokemon* from HP During Regionals. XD

2?!?! Well, one of those had to be mine cuz I traded Charles for a Politoed when I was convinced that Politoed ex would work. So much for that. XD

Now....where did I put that blasted time machine.......might as well speed up to the prereleases, with a minor break inbetween for my vacation! XD

Can all of your teams beat a one man army and his apprentices?

Soon...

Metal Master said:
Yea, apprentices? You don't have any. Yet. XD

...Indeed...one of my apprentices has joined the judging side...

ERM What do I know about all dat crap lawl...

Yup well Prereleases sure are fun...maybe I'll drive over to S. Pete's.

Jared who do you think will get the delcatty Are you so sure lets see hmm On team houndoom there are 2 gym leaders and me running gameboy tourneys I'll try to make all events except for Eureka so
Holla

And Soma who are you

lilgroudon said:
Jared who do you think will get the delcatty Are you so sure lets see hmm On team houndoom there are 2 gym leaders and me running gameboy tourneys I'll try to make all events except for Eureka so
Holla

And Soma who are you

If you'd get on AIM... -__-

Anyway, I might be in the GBA Tourney, but my pokemon kinda suck lol.

Is it 6 on 6 or 3 on 3?

Yes. Miracle Crystal is coming out. Many, many EXs and alot of Poke'Power hatin'. Much fun indeed. Vince. I assume I don't need to tell you I'm judging at GGround but just in case I will be judging. Great set and much fun to come. Miracle Crystal. Yes, very good.

Early Judging Staffage ideage:

Friday (DK)

Scott (if avail)
Cory (if he is there)
Chris (ditto)
RIQ (yep, you read it)

Saturday (GG)

Moltres18 (Charles)
Bela
Jared
Matty (if avail)

Sunday (B&B)

Jeremy
Colin (if avail)
Rhonda (if avail)
Rachel (if avail)

Much to confirm on this...we will seeage (I am sure I left someone out..but WHOOO)

Vince

Last edited:
Back