Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis/Illinois 2 more cities just added!

meganium45

By the grace and power of PUI, we have 2 cities to end this magical mystery tour!

We are going to O'Fallon Illinois on January 21st and Belleville Illinois on Saturday January 20th!

Go to Mopokemon.com to see the details!

Jan 20st - Belleville Illinois Fantasy Books 1113 EAST Main St Belleville IL 62221 map website

11:30 Registration 12:30 First Round!

Jan 21th - O'Fallon Illinois Fantasy Books 500 Southview Plaza Suite29, OFallon IL 62269 map website

12:30 Registration 1:30 First Round

I just went to see the venue and it will definitely work!!!

We need to kick start Pokemon at these 2 locations, as we are dropping a preRelease there too!

Have elite league leaders set up at both locations...and...

What, I have not told you the locations yet? Well, more details to follow my friends!

What I have to stress is expect a LOT of giveaways, as we want to make a HUGE Poke-impression on the new store, so the power of St. Louis with new players will still grow!

See you all soon!

Vince

Last edited:
Who's judging the IL Cities? I really want to play, so I hope there are some judges willing to let the LL's (Me, Cory) have some fun...

Judges...Im sure Chris will stick his hand in the air since these are pretty close to us. Ya might even get Ryan to work something or another like always...lol

~Melissa~

2 of my judges will be the GLs for these new Gyms....Cory and Bela. (Whichever they work out between them)

The other 2...we shall see. Chris is always up there...I am not sure who else has their hand in the air.

More info to come shortly.

Vince

i'll judge ofallon, where ever you stick me in it, but as for belleville, like i said, i wanna play, since i've lived here for 16 years, being its first event, i want a shot at it

You know I'm there if you need me. It looks like you have a lot of people that want to judge too. Perhaps I could judge one day, play the other, and someone can switch with me [like Jay Zarcadius]. :smile:

Back