3 PONT
1 FSL
2 switch
2 dual ball
3 communication

Energy:13
4 DCE
9 :fighting:

strategy: use earthquake to put damage on your dragons then use their outrage after
use catchers for easy prizes use cinccino for some huge damage

help and suggestions pls

remove 2-2 cinccino, 1 cleffa and a zekrom for +3-3 yanmega. add 1 sp dark for the nasty suprise factor, and fsl is usually a card you only play when you are loosing. Have you thought about switching it to a twins?. I would also think abou t cutting 1+power, 1 juniper for 2 max potion. If you are charging up dragons with earthquake, you can fully heal an active donphan( or yanmega) for the low low cost of 1 energy. Everything else looks solid, and if you don't have access to yanmegas, then leave the 3rd zekrom and cleffa, and go with another donphan and zoroark.

yes that's right i dont have access to yanmega prime :) and if i got at least 3 yanmega prime i will add it here
so 3-3 zoroark 4-4 donphan prime? and remove 2-2 cinccino?
tnx for the help

add 2 rescue enrgies instead of the cinccino. also add some pluspower or a reuniclus. The reuniclus will help move the damage thats not on dragons to dragons. Pluspower is because people tend to put just enough damage on you so they wont die and they will be able to kill you next turn. Drop cinccino and the zoroark and maybe even a 1-1 donphan line. thats how i run my deck. this deck got me top 32 at worlds and has already won me two battle roads.

not usually, it is a stage two, this deck is meant to set up quick and get early damage on your dragons and get early prizes.

thank you. ok i will just max out the donphan line
any more suggestions

---------- Post added 09/23/2011 at 07:14 PM ----------

this is the updated list check it out

pokemon:18
4-4 Donphan Prime (hgss phanpy)
3 Zekrom
2 Reshiram
2-2 Zoroark
1 Cleffa

T/S/S:29
3 collector
3 juniper
3 junk arm
4 plus power
3 catcher
3 PONT
1 FSL
2 switch
2 dual ball
4 communication
1 revive

Energy:13
4 DCE
9 fighting

do this
-2-2 donphan
-2-2 zoroark
-4 fighting
-1 juniper
-1 PONT
-2 communication
-1 revive
-1 cleffa
-3 junk arm
+2-2-2 reunciclus
+5 electric
+2 pachirisu
+2 rescue energy
+ 1 tornadus
+1 catcher
+2 Judge
+2 shaymin.
This will give you the chance of a donk and will allow you to attcach and move energies around. This will also allow you to A. tank with donphan and B. pool all of the damage from earthquake onto dragons. This will significently help the speed and consistintsy of your deck.

Don't use Reuniclus, especially with catcher out now.

It pretty much needs to go with vileplume or gothitelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back