Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Stalling for Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alazor

Here is my classic stall deck for unlimited. Any ideas or help for this deck would be greatly appreciated.

Pokemon: 11

2 Chansey (Base Set)
1 Wobuffet (Sandstorm)
2 Mr.Mime (1 Jungle/ 1 Mysterious Treasures)
1 Mewtwo ex (Ruby & Sapphire)
1 Mew (Lilypad)
3 Cleffa (Neo Genesis)
1 Elekid (Neo Genesis)

Trainers: 34

2 Goldberry (Neo Genesis)
2 Focus Band (Neo Genesis)
1 Pokemon Center
2 Scoop Up
2 Energy Flow (Gym Heroes)
3 Computer Search
2 Energy Removal
2 Copycat (Expedition)
1 Oracle (Skyridge)
2 Mr. Briney's Compassion
1 Town Volunteers (Aquapolis)
1 Windstorm (Crystal Gaurdians)
4 Gust of Wind
1 Imposter Oak's Revenge (Team Rocket)
2 Bill
2 Erika (Gym Heroes)
2 Prof. Elm (Neo Genesis)
2 Super Energy Removal

Energy: 15

7 Psychic
1 Full Heal
1 Heal
2 Recycle
4 **

Take out an erika, an imposter oak's revenge, a computer search, and a gust for 1 each of all the pokemon you only have 1 of in case one of them ends up in the prizes or something.

Heal energy works better than Full Heal Energy since it removes a damage counter and cures burns too. I think it was printed in Deoxys and POP 4.

for a stall deck, i'd run nothing but babies and MAYBE chansey. scrunch is still a flip, it's basically a free prize otherwise, especiall if you attack with it.

i'd also cut wobbuffet and lilypad mew, because they're cards that your opponent will basically always have an out for, and they just don't have the wall power that they did at the times they were released.

"-1 full heal

+1 snorlax(DP)"

I don't really like snorlax's retreat cost and they'll definetly have scoop up ,switch or swoop! teleporter.

I was thinking of maybe adding Blissey ex, Mew ex (LM), and swoop! teleporter. My biggest problem is finding a solid psychic attacker that's basic. I might add in a raticate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back