Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Stance VS. Cessation Crystal

Shadow Lugia

Sorry for posting this thread, but I haven't found an answer in the Compendium. So if got 2 questions concerning Lucario LV. X's Power and the effect of Cessation Crystal.

1. If my opponent has an Active Cessation Crystal and I Level-Up Lucario, can I use the Power or is it deactivated?
2. If I Leveld-Up my Lucario last turn and my opponent plays an Cessation Crystal, or sets one of his benched Pokémon with a Cessation Crystal active, does Stance still work or is it deactivated?

I know that there has been an anouncment, regarding these two, but I haven't found something in the Compendium (maybe I'm to dumb to use it correctly^^).

Thanks in advance for any answers!!

1. If Cessation Crystal is already out, Powers are turned off. So of course you can't use Stance.

2. The effect that Stance already placed is still there. Powers are turned off, but the effects that they created are not removed. Think of Flareon ex. Would the Burn that it placed be removed? No.

The Compendium might not have been updated yet, that's all. It's a new ruling, even though it uses existing concepts.

Back