3 Eviolite
2 Super Scoop Up
2 PokeGear 3.0
1 Switch

-34-

11 Lightning Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

-15-

Strategy : Tornadus/Zekrom get energies with Pachirisu and Shaymin for a donk .

..any suggestions? :eek:

Last edited:
4 junipers might be a little risky. thats a lot of cards you're burning and i hate getting stuck with a full hand and juniper. maybe 1 more switch/retrieval incase you run low on energy

@MetaKnight , i thought about Magby sometimes , but i dont want to much Babies in my Deck .. :/

@cheezytacos , i never run low on energies , and 4 Juniper is fine

btw i had 3-1 with this list , just lost to a own List (= my Dad played a Donphan deck of me and won against me and won the complete Tournament :'D)
btw² : i never had Collector in my Starthand <.< xD

This deck can definitely afford to drop the tyrogue, as well as the cleffa. You should be concentrating on getting tornadus T1. Try this and you might like the extra rpms you get out of this deck-

-1 cleffa
-1 tyrogue
-1 collector
-1 copycat
-1 catcher
-2 +power
-4 pont

+1 tornadus
+1 pachirisu
+4 sage's training
+1 nrg retrieval
+2 pokegear 3.0
+2 defender/(eviolite)

The best start you can have w/this setup is tornadus. Get a pachi out w/ at least 1 nrg attached and play a dce on tornadus. Shaymin the nrg over to tornadus and hurricane the electric onto (hopefully) Zekrom. 2 poke gear almost assure you the first turn juniper needed for an ideal setup. You might even be able to cut another collector for a seeker, which can come in handy for the mid-game. Good luck with ur deck :)

This deck can definitely afford to drop the tyrogue, as well as the cleffa. You should be concentrating on getting tornadus T1. Try this and you might like the extra rpms you get out of this deck-

-1 cleffa
-1 tyrogue
-1 collector
-1 copycat
-1 catcher
-2 +power
-4 pont

+1 tornadus
+1 pachirisu
+4 sage's training
+1 nrg retrieval
+2 pokegear 3.0
+2 defender/(eviolite)

The best start you can have w/this setup is tornadus. Get a pachi out w/ at least 1 nrg attached and play a dce on tornadus. Shaymin the nrg over to tornadus and hurricane the electric onto (hopefully) Zekrom. 2 poke gear almost assure you the first turn juniper needed for an ideal setup. You might even be able to cut another collector for a seeker, which can come in handy for the mid-game. Good luck with ur deck :)

i let cleffa and tyrogue in this deck , they are very helpful in last time..
4 Collector is also fine , and just 3 Catcher and 2 Pluspower ?! xD..

i would just try those evolites but they arent in germany available :/..

Hey guys , i had a "new idea"
i want to add 1 Unown Dark and 1 Basic Darkness in this list because i have sometimes hands like: 2 Lightning + 1 Zekrom +1 Collector and 1 Juniper , but i cant hit with 120 ,

so i thought im just a unlucky dude or i should add Unown Dark Tech

- i would like to try it but what i could take out for those 2 Cards? ^^

Hey guys , i had a "new idea"
i want to add 1 Unown Dark and 1 Basic Darkness in this list because i have sometimes hands like: 2 Lightning + 1 Zekrom +1 Collector and 1 Juniper , but i cant hit with 120 ,

so i thought im just a unlucky dude or i should add Unown Dark Tech

- i would like to try it but what i could take out for those 2 Cards? ^^

I wouldnt go down this route. so many negative scenarios outweighing the positives.

Update : -1 Zekrom + 1Tornadus

btw , Should i remove Tyrogue for an Energy (L) or should i still play it ? (in my tests was sometimes an energyproblem in the first turn (7/10 games o.ö..) )

Yeah, I don't think the deck needs Tyrogue because it can attack fast anyway. Missing energy, on the other hand, is killing.

Update : -1 Tyrogue , -1 Pluspower , - 1 Energy Retrieval , -1 SSU
+1 Lightning Energy , + 3 Eviolite

( I thought about 3 Dual Balls ,..because i get some starts with Juniper and dont get the Pachi for the energies in the first round (good idea?) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back